AVIC411.com

DVD+R DL burning a copy of nav DVD - updated - please look

ok i burned my DVD. when i did the single layer DVD first, to do the backgrounds and stuff. the Nav works. i can zoom in all the way.

when i burn the DL DVD the nav doesn't work. I cant zoom in. I tried burning in Alcohol 120% and Nero. wasted TWO DVD DL. !!! lol. its like the system cant read the second layer? am i doing something wrong? I have an iso, and burn.

is there something to do with the layers, and the avic cant read the 2nd layer? i don't know. I'm lost. Please help!
When it gets to 92-95% it says there was trouble and to put another dvd in. I am doing copy dvd so it just copies from the navi disc. How do I go about copying the D2 navi disc for the D1.

TIA
  • 2 months later...
[quote name="NYRngrs24"]

when i burn the DL DVD the nav doesn't work. I cant zoom in. I tried burning in Alcohol 120% and Nero. wasted TWO DVD DL. !!! lol. its like the system cant read the second layer? am i doing something wrong? I have an iso, and burn.

is there something to do with the layers, and the avic cant read the 2nd layer? i don't know. I'm lost. Please help![/quote]

I have a similar problem. I burn the image with nero it says completed sucessfully but when I go insert it in the D1 and reset it, the unit says "please insert disc". I put it back into my computer all the files seem to be there but I cant view any of the jpegs or anything... HELP!
Problem fixed. Must save image as ISO ONLY after iso editing. It will not work if its a nero image file or any other images. Dual Layer DVD burn took about 35 mintues at 2.4x speed. After sucessful burning check disc and make sure all jpegs are viewable if not then it wont load in the D1/D2.
  • 2 weeks later...
[b]Ebay is removing these auctions as someone reported these copies.If you dont have ability to make these yourself.email me if you need these maps.I have proven working East & West CNDV-60MP 2006 TeleAtlas MAP UPGRADE AVIC N1 N2 N3 D1 2 version 1.03 on 2 high quality Dvd's.We will ship USA and Canada. We will also provide collected bypass printed instructions for above models so you dont have to hunt around for it!
We can help ya easy and fast!

Praetorian
:D[/b]
heres my problem, i've created an .ISO of the dvd with powerISO, when i try to burn the ISO with Nero by clicking on the DVD/DVD(iso) option but it gives me an error that reads " The file CPJ1175_1_A.iso is larger than 2 GB and therefore cannot be stored in an ISO file system. Please use the UDF file system to write such a large file." when i used the UDF file system, it just burned the .ISO file onto the disk but not actual the files within the ISO. i don't know what i'm doing wrong.. any help would be great.

TIA
  • 2 weeks later...