AVIC411.com

Jailbreak Appradio / Appradio Plus

Hi Dejan!

I have mounted an sph da02 on my car and i want to jailbreak it! I have the 4.17, what i have to do? This?:

1. update to the latest sph-da02 firmware 4.17.

2. download the sph-da01 firmware 2.64

3. extract the files from AppRadio_plus_26_264.rar, but not the appradio directory.

4. extract the CE66 folder from the sph-da01 firmware.

5. boot up the deck with the sd card. This will boot the deck to the desktop.

6. click start, programs, windows explorer. select the SD card directory. double click on the "UpgradeMPU.exe" this will install the sph-da01 firmware on the deck. when prompted, remove the SD Card before rebooting.

7. reboot the deck, check to make sure everything is working, you can check the firmware version on the settings page.

8. now extract all the files and folders from the AppRadio_plus_26_264.rar to the CD card.

9. reboot the deck again with the SD card in and start the install of the appradio plus.

10 remove the SD card after the install.

11 reboot and verify, you should see the new background on the screen.

When he says extract, i have to put the files into the sd card and run it on the appradio? There are any videos with the process?

Thanks a lot!! And sorry for my english!

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

J'aimerai installé l'appradio plus, je suis en SPH-DA 02 V4.17 avec iphone 4S sous IOS 7.1.2 jailbreaké. Comment dois-je procéder ? merci d'avance.

I shall like installed) the appradio + , I am in SPH-DA 02 V4.17 with iPhone 4s IOS 7.1.2 jailbreak. How do I have to proceed? Thank you in advance.

I realize now I bough appradio 2. Was that a mistake? Can I install appradio plus through USB on sph-da100 appradio?

hi,Sorry but i have a SPH-DA01, i dont have Appradio V2 but just follow the tutorial :)

if "jailbreak" is okay you will not have to validate the security information

just for information you must copy the content on your apparadio

Hi Dejan

I have searched the entire thread and a couple of people like me have asked if your jailbreak process work on the SPH-DA100 (AppRadio 2)? But I haven't seen an answer yet so If anyone would like to confirm that I would really appreciate it; I can't use my iPhone 6+ on the AppRadio2 since apparently appradio extensions is no longer being updated. So I’m looking for alternatives to make use of my AppRadio 2

Hi,

Yes, jailbreak works fine in SPH-DA01 and SPH-DA100 (especially useful for removing the warning messages)

after, for "daily use" personally i have never recommended AppRadio extention because for me, background manager and display out is better....

Background Manager gives you the possibility to turn of iphone screen (over heating iphone)

Display Out gives you possibility to have iphone display in your appradio (but touch screen dont works....)

my config : iphone 4 (spécialy for appradio) jailbreak pangu 7.1.2

tweak : Background Manager , Display Out

App : CarMediaPlayer , Igo

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I know this post is old. I have a appradio1 da001. I just installed appradio plus on it (2.64). But this didn't remove all the warning or automatically press it for me, does anyone else have this problem. Thanks in advance!

installation is not successfully... retry to install 

Bonjour!

j"ai un 110 appradio 3..mais je regarde ces post et ca parle beaucoup de iphone..mois j'ai android ..moto x2 ou s4

je suis pas capable d'avoir le touch...avec mon s4 et moto x rien dutout car le mhl marche pas....

le jailbreak serait tu bon pour moi?et j'ai pas de sd moi?

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour,

Désolé pas compatible avec Appradio 3

le jailbreak fonctionne seulement sur les vieux appradio 1 et appradio 2 

du coté android je ne sais pas du tout... je n'utilise que ios je ne me suis jamais penché sur android niveau téléphonie mais des solutions doivent exsisté... 

Je vais essayer d'installer sur mon AppRadio + App Radio 2 ( SPA- D100 ) . Affichera si cela fonctionne .

Si quelqu'un avec un App Radio 2 PAS SPA- D01 ou D02 , mais un SPA- D100 réelle a eu du succès , se il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir .

Merci.

I am going to attempt to install AppRadio+ on my App Radio 2 (SPA-D100).  Will post if it works.

If someone with an App Radio 2 NOT SPA-D01 or D02 but an actual SPA-D100 has had success, please let us know.

Thank you.

Ce est une excellente occasion d'obtenir un peu plus de fonctionnalité maintenant que AppExtensions est mort . Merci à Dejan pour votre soutien 

This is a great opportunity to get some more functionality now that AppExtensions is dead.  Thanks to Dejan for your support.

With me luck!