AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mike was able to finally use ur app on a appradio da-100 and it works amazingly!! My wife has been asking about a b day gift and I showed her how awesome it worked and she was even impressed!

Was wondering since I was able to get the whole iPhone screen to pop up on accident if you were able to create something that would allow full control with out going throug apps?

Dont work for me.... i have try with a classic ipod nano... i say 'this accessory is not compatible'

Impossible to launch ipodout and when i play directly a mp3 i dont have sound in appradio

If my deduction is right, ipod nano dont have ipodout app, so impossible work in appradio...

My ipod nano works perfect. When I plug in, I'm able to control through Appradio IPOD function.

I have the newest ipod nano (7th gen) and am using an appradio 1.

My ipod nano works perfect. When I plug in, I'm able to control through Appradio IPOD function.

I have the newest ipod nano (7th gen) and am using an appradio 1.

yes you have new generation for ipod nano with appout.app :)

Hey Mike,

First off great job, love this app and how much better it has made my AppRadio experience.

But i just wanted to let u know i recently noticed that after i install any version of appradio_extension, my phone then stops running the background process' of "mail" and "phone"

This causes lots of problems with mail push notifications and troubles with other apps that rely on that, "infolock" cant load my email on the lock screen and gets stuck in a loop if u try to update the mail.

The phone background process isnt a big deal as it only seems to slow down loading of the phone app, contacts and such.

Just FYI, incase u or anyone else didnt know.

Thanks

But i just wanted to let u know i recently noticed that after i install any version of appradio_extension, my phone then stops running the background process' of "mail" and "phone"

This causes lots of problems with mail push notifications and troubles with other apps that rely on that, "infolock" cant load my email on the lock screen and gets stuck in a loop if u try to update the mail.

The phone background process isnt a big deal as it only seems to slow down loading of the phone app, contacts and such.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into it.

Mike and or anyone, Mike states to load all the Dependencies (see below). How do you do this. I already have MobileSubstrate in, must have been loaded with another package. But I can't find the others with a search. Thanks :mrgreen:

Dependencies:

MobileSubstrate

PreferenceLoader

AppList

Instructions:

Uninstall backgrounder if it is already installed (check Cydia). It is now integrated.

Install all of the dependencies.

Mike and or anyone, Mike states to load all the Dependencies (see below). How do you do this. I already have MobileSubstrate in, must have been loaded with another package. But I can't find the others with a search.

Just updated the first post. You may have to switch to Developer mode in Cydia. (Manage -> Settings -> Developer)

Mike man, excellent work. I've been watching this thread and using the betas as they've been released on my AVH-P8400BH with relatively 0 issues. My only issue, which may not even be an issue at all is the landscape lock option. Can this be active only while appradio is running? Anytime I cable my phone the display rotates.

I'm running my 4s on 5.0 jb.

Bought a Appradio 2 yesterday.

With iphone 4 (not S), and appradio extensions, i get bad results. TomTom is my main reason for buying this appradio.

Very slow, and difficult to get thing running. A lot of black screens on my iphone.

Probably some compatibilty issues.

Anyone got some tips?

Iphone 4 5.1.1(9b206)

appradio extensions 1.9.9-3

appradio bt version inforlation 1.12.50

how do check the FW of my appradio?

Thanks

Bought a Appradio 2 yesterday.

With iphone 4 (not S), and appradio extensions, i get bad results. TomTom is my main reason for buying this appradio.

Very slow, and difficult to get thing running. A lot of black screens on my iphone.

Probably some compatibilty issues.

Anyone got some tips?

Iphone 4 5.1.1(9b206)

appradio extensions 1.9.9-3

appradio bt version inforlation 1.12.50

how do check the FW of mly appradio?

Thanks

in the settings, under the general tab i believe. if it doesnt show a version anywhere then it is the stock firmware and should be updated

• RonS locked this topic