AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Hi everyone. I'm getting a problem whilst running tomtom through my app radio 2. I'm using the beta 3 version. The Tom Tom loads up and is displayed on the app radio but I just get "no gps signal".

Anyone else getting this problem.

Oh, also whilst using the free sat nav, navfree, the arrow on the map doesn't face the direction I'm going

Yes, all my gps apps have issues when plugged into app radio. Seems like a pioneer bug. I was going to open an incident with them but with a jail broken device, I'm sure they will not give me the time of day.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use a jailbroken version of igo primo...in iphone...( igo.ipa...)

if i remember, last time, you asked for "id" app software to put on a kind of "plist" or something like that...

do you need it for igo primo maybe ?

can you tell me what iphone app can work with "full appradion control" ?

Yes, all my gps apps have issues when plugged into app radio. Seems like a pioneer bug. I was going to open an incident with them but with a jail broken device, I'm sure they will not give me the time of day.

i confirm the same with igo primo...seems the appradio gps antena not use...only iphone gps device....

only google maps...no doubt that the appradio gps antenna run...

just for info, today, i had a conflict with 1.4 version of appex...

i got my "streams internet radio" app stucked while i would display igo gps iphone app....both where runing but seems there was a battle between igo gps app and streams internet radio, about "priority" display...

just one other info, when i launch igo app, the app isn't auto fit to appradio screen unit....unless i change in general settings of iphone about "tv output" the fonction "panoramic"...

i set panoramic to "off" and the app display to the right size of appradio screen unit...

what makes me crazy is even with last beta....black f.."&-&ing screen.... :(

AppRadio Extension Beta 3 Error

Settings / More Apps

"There was an Error loading the preference bundle for More Apps"

######################################

Uninstall AppRadio and Appradio extension.

First install Appradio Extension thenn Appradio.

working.

thanks Dirk, i'll try this way keep on touch :idea:

i've been trying it.........nothing ... just 2 options...

black screen...

or "little appradio app" displayed in center of appradio screen... :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( :x

GREAT the reset in general settings solved the black screen issue! Thanks Dejan!

Nos it works GREAT but, i have a problem with navigon europe! I get a message, after about a second navigon has started ( i translate from Italian): it's impossibile to sede Images on a secondary screen due to limitations from the map producer." seems like just with navigon the appradio try to use navigon tvout, rather than bypass it and use the appex one!

GREAT the reset in general settings solved the black screen issue! Thanks Dejan!

Nos it works GREAT but, i have a problem with navigon europe! I get a message, after about a second navigon has started ( i translate from Italian): it's impossibile to sede Images on a secondary screen due to limitations from the map producer." seems like just with navigon the appradio try to use navigon tvout, rather than bypass it and use the appex one!

Already working on it. I'm making an editable blacklist that blocks apps from using the secondary display.

Edit: Confirmed as fixed in the next beta.

thanks to Dejan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

after several try, i got it working !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you let by defaut "panoramic" mode set to "off" because the apps are one centimeter each side smaller than the appradio screen ??????

even if i set it to off....it stays enabled i don't know how...

I have tried with an ipod classic and ipod nano and the app radio (ipod function) works without issue

Dont work for me.... i have try with a classic ipod nano... i say 'this accessory is not compatible'

Impossible to launch ipodout and when i play directly a mp3 i dont have sound in appradio

If my deduction is right, ipod nano dont have ipodout app, so impossible work in appradio...

• RonS locked this topic