AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Great Work "mikedecaro" 

A few problems I'm having. 

I have a App radio 2 with a iPhone 4s 

1) I'll make a phone call and the screen for the phone call with the end button and all of the other options like , Hold,mute,speaker,contacts. After I'll end the call it would be stuck on the screen call. seems like  mirroring cashed or something because I would not be able to change it unless I restart the app radio 2. 

2) I'm also having landscape lock issues. I would enable it on the settings and when I take my phone out of the App radio it would stay on the lock-screen and I would have to manually change it on the phone it self.

Also would it be possible to have the App radio on landscape view and have the phone in Portrait view  at the same time? 

view ? 

Any idea's mikedecaro ? 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding iPhone 5 calibration, if I bring up the New SMS message screen in landscape mode, when I hit the "Q" key on the AppRadio it results in a shift key registering on the phone. As I move across the screen from left to right hitting each key, it multiplies my movement and by the time I hit the letter "U" it thinks I'm off the screen to the right and reloads everything as in the video.

So what I'm touching registers low and to the right on the phone but gets progressively worse as touches move to the right. I'll record a video of this tonight but I wish there were an App that records screen touch coordinates.

1) I'll make a phone call and the screen for the phone call with the end button and all of the other options like , Hold,mute,speaker,contacts. After I'll end the call it would be stuck on the screen call. seems like  mirroring cashed or something because I would not be able to change it unless I restart the app radio 2. 

2) I'm also having landscape lock issues. I would enable it on the settings and when I take my phone out of the App radio it would stay on the lock-screen and I would have to manually change it on the phone it self.

Also would it be possible to have the App radio on landscape view and have the phone in Portrait view  at the same time? 

view ? 

1. I don't have my phone paired with bluetooth. I'll try making a phone call and see if I can reproduce this.

2. Not sure what you mean.

Nope, the view is just mirrored. So what ever is on the phone gets displayed on the head unit.

Regarding iPhone 5 calibration, if I bring up the New SMS message screen in landscape mode, when I hit the "Q" key on the AppRadio it results in a shift key registering on the phone. As I move across the screen from left to right hitting each key, it multiplies my movement and by the time I hit the letter "U" it thinks I'm off the screen to the right and reloads everything as in the video.

So what I'm touching registers low and to the right on the phone but gets progressively worse as touches move to the right. I'll record a video of this tonight but I wish there were an App that records screen touch coordinates.

I already set up an app that records touch coordinates and had someone test it last night. I thinks I got all of the data I need to fix the calibration.

Nice work Mike. It's getting there.

Would it be possible to add an option to "accept" the launch of pandora on your phone without having to goto the phone and hit accept.

Just like you did with the appradio app in the extensions menu. It would be great to be able to accept for Pandora as well. Just a thought.

Great work bro......

Nice work Mike. It's getting there.

Would it be possible to add an option to "accept" the launch of pandora on your phone without having to goto the phone and hit accept.

Just like you did with the appradio app in the extensions menu. It would be great to be able to accept for Pandora as well. Just a thought.

Great work bro......

Can you take a screen shot of the dialog? I don't think I have that with the AppRadio 1.

Mike

The Pandora icon is on the main screen. You don't have to goto the advanced apps icon to open Pandora.

When you press the pandora icon it launched it on the phone but you have to hit allow, just like with the app radio (before your tweak )

Ill grab a screen shot

Mike

The Pandora icon is on the main screen. You don't have to goto the advanced apps icon to open Pandora.

When you press the pandora icon it launched it on the phone but you have to hit allow, just like with the app radio (before your tweak )

Ill grab a screen shot

Done. It will be in the next release.

• RonS locked this topic