AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you post what dock your using? I am looking for a dock that will pass through the signal from the pioneer cable, but the one I tried did not work. Thanks.

i made it, in liquid resin, directly in the cupholder.i simply passed the pioneer cable and an iphone 4s apple dock through the cupholder and filled with resin.the cable and the dock are fixed in resin now :) very inexpensive mod :)

u need this : 4856152745_8214a01564_z.jpg

a lot of docks for iphone are not compatible with video signal delivered by pioneer.

--- END OF THE OFF-TOPIC :)--

Hi Mike. 

First of all i would like to say a million thanks for the work you have done and hopefully continue to do. I have just purchased a SPH-DA100 and your app makes the head unit so much better. 

I am running the latest version on the head unit and the latest version of your software (beta) Some applications open in landscape automatically but some dont. Is there any way to force all applications to go landscape?

Thanks again

For the most part if the app has a landscape it will landscape with AppEx. Other Cydia tweaks like SBRotator will force landscape to other apps like Settings and Facebook. But there is no way to force all apps to landscape.

Hi people. I am so fed up of being stuck in ios 5.1.1 on my iPhone 4. I have an iPad on iOS 6.1 and thought I would see what would happen if I put appradio app and appex on it.

Firstly I was amazed with the new app radio app. It is so much smoother and responsive than the old version I'm using on my iPhone running 5.1.1. The only downside was the screen didn't resize the apps properly using the iPad. Is there any way to use the iPad with appex and have it display properly ?

Hi people. I am so fed up of being stuck in ios 5.1.1 on my iPhone 4. I have an iPad on iOS 6.1 and thought I would see what would happen if I put appradio app and appex on it.

Firstly I was amazed with the new app radio app. It is so much smoother and responsive than the old version I'm using on my iPhone running 5.1.1. The only downside was the screen didn't resize the apps properly using the iPad. Is there any way to use the iPad with appex and have it display properly ?

What do you mean by "didn't resize the apps properly"? What do you see on the head unit?

Mike,

Have you ever considered doing an ARLiberator equivalent for iPhone, seems to me like you have all the pieces of the puzzle to put it together. Thats an app that i would definitely want to buy.

By ARLiberator equivalent for iPhone, I mean a set of drivers that do video/audio out and gathers the screen and button inputs from the AppRadio. Something totally independent of the clumpsy PioneerApp.

That would definitely rock...

Good day

Ramon

I wish I was back on 5.1.1  !!!!

• RonS locked this topic