AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. A couple of items. First , I can't seem to get pandora to show as an icon on the app screen.

Second, what if this was combined with iRotate to show a full iPhone screen on the pioneer and it could be used as touch. Make sense?

** The beta versions of AppRadio Extensions assume you have the latest AppRadio app and Pioneer FW installed. **

does that mean i have to install fw 8.30 even if i use an ipod 4 with ios 6.1.3 (with semiuntethered jailbreak)?

some betas ago supported apps worked fine but no touch for unsupported apps (i know, it was a known bug). then there was one beta which worked perfect for me. then, for the last 2 betas, unsupported apps work fine BUT:

supported apps are gone!!

everyone else with that problem?

does that mean i have to install fw 8.30 even if i use an ipod 4 with ios 6.1.3 (with semiuntethered jailbreak)?

some betas ago supported apps worked fine but no touch for unsupported apps (i know, it was a known bug). then there was one beta which worked perfect for me. then, for the last 2 betas, unsupported apps work fine BUT:

supported apps are gone!!

everyone else with that problem?

Double Nope

Sorry, just got the app and I am not seeing the "home" button on the appradio screen, am I missing something?

AVH-2500BT

appradio 2.0.1

all the pre-reqs

for 6.0 in the first post.

Oh snap, I thought that I was still on 6.0, will this work on 6.1.2? I knew that I should not have updated!

Thanks

Rob

Sorry, just got the app and I am not seeing the "home" button on the appradio screen, am I missing something?

AVH-2500BT

appradio 2.0.1

all the pre-reqs

for 6.0 in the first post.

Oh snap, I thought that I was still on 6.0, will this work on 6.1.2? I knew that I should not have updated!

Thanks

Rob

Its a radio button. Home button not on screen itself.

2000se, sorry, the home button will get me back to the main AppRadio menu, but nothing else. I saw a video where this put anohter icon on the menu of apps that looked like it then brought up the ipod sceen - is this an older feature? on my 2500BT, I have to kill the iphone appradio app to go back to radio.

I thought when you guys talk about home, it is this button about at the 29/30 second mark?

The home button brings you back to the main AppRadio homescreen, not the AppRadio app, so we do need the black bars. Plus the size of the iPhone apps aren't the same aspect ratio as the AppRadio screen so it can't fill it for that reason also, if I'm not mistaken...

I've got an AVH-8400BT if I press the homebutton on the unit the iPhone returns to the appradio app Mike maby you can think about this issue. 

I also got the the bug that the screen of the iphone is shown a bit to small like on the attached photo. On the left and on the right side you can see the dog from the 

appradio app. The touch signal is like if the screen would fit.

post-79598-0-84974400-1368194597_thumb.jpg

2000se, sorry, the home button will get me back to the main AppRadio menu, but nothing else. I saw a video where this put anohter icon on the menu of apps that looked like it then brought up the ipod sceen - is this an older feature? on my 2500BT, I have to kill the iphone appradio app to go back to radio.

I thought when you guys talk about home, it is this button about at the 29/30 second mark?

Yeah that's an old feature from iOS 5. Hopefully that'll be coming to iOS 6 sometime soon. More importantly is getting the app icon placements to remember. :P

• RonS locked this topic