AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a small video to show to all of you.Is it possible to eliminate the 2 blacks bars on left and right, and display on full screen?

Could you post what dock your using? I am looking for a dock that will pass through the signal from the pioneer cable, but the one I tried did not work. Thanks.

apologies in advance if this issue was brought up before. when i start Pandora app first, everything works fine (pandora controls to be exact). but if i jump on, lets say Waze, and go back to Pandora app, the HU only shows i5 mirror (Pandora connection scree). the sound is there but no control. i tried everything like restart appradio from phone and so on but no luck. if i jump back on Waze, everything works fine agian (Waze control from HU). Pandora only shows controls, album art, etc. only if i restart my car again, establish new connection between phone and HU and start Pandora first. the minute i start appmode, back to the same issue. 

am i missing something here or is this a known issue?

btw, this is my first post. so, big thanks to Mike and whoever is helping him on this amazing project 

• RonS locked this topic