AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing, im updating now.

FYI Mike, the only issue i have is the landscape lock on many of the stock unsupported apps such as Mail and Safari. There are several other unsupported apps that work a treat though such as Angry Birds, BiteSMS and, TVCatchup.

I wonder how much work AppRadio 3 will be to hack? It has some nice added features I'm sure Pioneer won't add to AppRadio 2 like Siri Eyes Free .

It should work the same way as the other AppRadio head units. I don't think app mode is going to change much.

Who says the next App Radio will have Siri? The next unit has been announced and nothing about Siri was mentioned.

http://www.appradioknows.com/connectivity/

Thanks! now of course my stupid iPhone isn't getting past 79% of the AppRadio update Download. :)

I found it was easiest to delete the old AppRadio and then download the new one. Mine was hanging up also if I tried to update the old one.

That's weird. I wasn't able to update either so I had to uninstall and reinstall AppRadio.

Anyways, Mike are there any possibilities of adding a Bypass to having to hit "OK" everytime iGo Primo is restarted? If I exit iGo Primo and end up going into another app, iGo asks to hit the OK button again on the screen to accept its warnings. It's not as annoying as having to hit the Accept on the phone before but still an annoyance.

Thanks for all of the hard work and the quick turnaround to get the new beta out!

So it appears from reading the posts it's best to delete the AppRadio app and perhaps AppEx and then do a new install vs. updating?  Bottom line question, is there a significant improvement with these updates or just minor background tweaks?  I'll do the update this weekend but wanted to see if it's worth it.  I'm of course not using it on an AR2 but on an X950BH which I guess shouldn't matter.

That's weird. I wasn't able to update either so I had to uninstall and reinstall AppRadio.

Anyways, Mike are there any possibilities of adding a Bypass to having to hit "OK" everytime iGo Primo is restarted? If I exit iGo Primo and end up going into another app, iGo asks to hit the OK button again on the screen to accept its warnings. It's not as annoying as having to hit the Accept on the phone before but still an annoyance.

Thanks for all of the hard work and the quick turnaround to get the new beta out!

Possibly. Can you post a screenshot of the dialog?

So it appears from reading the posts it's best to delete the AppRadio app and perhaps AppEx and then do a new install vs. updating?  Bottom line question, is there a significant improvement with these updates or just minor background tweaks?  I'll do the update this weekend but wanted to see if it's worth it.  I'm of course not using it on an AR2 but on an X950BH which I guess shouldn't matter.

I had to delete the app and then install it again as well. AppEx shouldn't need a reinstall, but you do need to run the latest beta for it to work. I don't see much of a difference in the new version of the AppRadio app. I think it was just a change to the way new apps are displayed in the recommended apps screen.

Possibly. Can you post a screenshot of the dialog?

AVH-X8500BHS - iGO Primo Launch Screen

Here is a quick pic of the iGO Primo launch screen that launches every time I switch apps in AppRadio or switch apps on the iPhone itself. I appreciate the help/effort!

Sorry to take a step back but while waiting for the iPhone 4 slow running problem to be sorted out I have bought an iPod 3rd generation running iOS 5.1.1 installed AppRadio 1.8.2.  When I run an unsupported app it appears as a small screen in the centre of the head unit i.e. it only fills a fraction of the head unit screen, its all there only very small.  Second if I connect the iPod to an external Bluetooth GPS unit to run a navigation program AppRadio will not connect to the head unit black screen only. Has anyone any ideas?

Update Today The appradio ext by Mike repository, app radio app 2.3.0, iPod touch 4 whith 6.1.2 iOS , app radio sphda01: not working at The connection continous looping app screen / Black screen...

Mine running fine but I wish there was a way for Pandora to show when using out of country firmware....

• RonS locked this topic