AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted an update:

• Fixed the auto rotate issues. Safari seems to run in a special sandbox, so it still doesn't rotate.
  • Updated the Pandora home button to bookmark on double tap (just keep pressing the bookmark button quickly a bunch of times).
  • The AppRadio app is now killed when you unplug the cable.
  • Added the Home button to the AppRadio app menu.

I still don't know what's causing the resize issue. The triangles on the sides of the app is actually the ends of the AppRadio app dock across the bottom. I'm thinking it's a problem with overscan but everything I tried hasn't worked yet.

Hi Mike,

When I was using beta12 the screen usually resized ok with no triangles, if it didn't, closing & reopening the app would fix. With beta13, it's always small with the triangles :( Is there any way I can download beta12 and reinstall that?

Thanks Mike. Any more thoughts on mirroring apps like Pandora?

Just pandora? or all supported apps?

home button: the screen does not go into landscape and the touch is not working properly.

I've noticed that starting safari home button function, it must be correctly in landscape.

Safari is a know issue due to sandboxing. I'll look into the home landscape issue though.

Hi Mike,

When I was using beta12 the screen usually resized ok with no triangles, if it didn't, closing & reopening the app would fix. With beta13, it's always small with the triangles :( Is there any way I can download beta12 and reinstall that?

Use the link in the first post and change the beta number.

What are you using to rotate the springboard?

Do not use anything to rotate the spirngboard: within the home and open Safari and it automatically rotates.

As I said, when I enter the home, the screen does not rotate (it would be nice that it did) and the touch is not working properly (I can not change the page).

Just pandora? or all supported apps?

Safari is a know issue due to sandboxing. I'll look into the home landscape issue though.

Use the link in the first post and change the beta number.

Just Pandora for me because using the UK firmware doesn't support it. Thanks

Thanks for the update Mike! Also thanks for the tweak that kills the app when power is disconnected, means I can use activator to lock the phone at the same time!

Mail still doesn't rotate either, not sure if there's much demand for that but it would be nice.

Just released another update that fixed the resize/triangle issue on my device. Let me know if it works for you.

Just Pandora for me because using the UK firmware doesn't support it. Thanks

I'll take a look for the next beta. No promises though.

I'll install SBRotator on my device and see what I can do. Should be able to fix everything related to rotation in your video.

im new so maybe this is all normal but after updating ARextensions this morning

an app called soundscape2 is "total" fullscreen, no side black bars, think i had to play music first for it to launch properly

and if i start ifile from the app radio then exit using phones homebutton i get full mirroring of phone

safari rotates, but i do have phone sideways

and coverflow in music app is nice

a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaQ7yk5IqV8&feature=youtu.be

and if soundscape2 app is fullscreen im hoping theres a plist file in my tomtom app to push that fullscreen too, dont mind if it goes letterbox format on phone as im only gonna be using it through the appradio, anyone got any ideas on that?

• RonS locked this topic