AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Here are my results using the file Mike linked to on his DropBox (using an sph-DA100 + iPhone 5)

Top-left: 19.180273, 5.998718

Top-right: 1270.390381, 7.492905

Bottom-left: 4.765770,698.993469

Bottom-right: 1271.991943, 698.993469

There looks to be an inconsistency between the top-left and top-right so I can do them again if necessary.

My cycript output when using the AppRadio app can be found here:

http://pastebin.com/aMRY4y5p

And the output when using Google Maps:

http://pastebin.com/GDV4TkRb

Hope this helps get decent calibration!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I got using the iPhone 5, Z150bh and the test deb:

Top left - 52.186649,35.992310

Top right - 704.684570,29.986267

Bottom left - 48.583027,448.988312

Bottom right - 701.981873,440.990021

Mine was VERY sensitive, touching the screen in what appeared to be the same place changed some of the numbers significantly. Of course, that could be normal, I'm no expert. If I need to retry, just let me know.

Great work mike the resizing is fixed just tested.  I had to hit the ignore button on the appradio for the app to connect to the deck.  Also when i use a app like mint (not a landscape app) it shows up fine but when I close the app the springboard is vertical landscape like before.  It now does fix the rotation when I first launch thank you mike.  It just keeps getting better and better.

Hi mike, with regards to the automatic killing of the appradio app, I use the plugged in tweak to start up the appradio app when I plug it in, however I think this part of appex kills it again, so I have to manually open it again each time. Do you think it is possible to make the appradio app killing feature an option (as this can be achieved with plugged in anyway, but can also be used to open it when plugged in). Cheers!

I don't think thats part of the auto kill feature. Sounds like a bug. I'll look into it. 

Can someone record a quick video of their iPhone 5 running the latest AppEx beta? I want to see where the touches register on different parts of the screen while mirroring. After that, I should have more than enough information to figure out whats wrong.

Hey guys,

ive got a problem.

if i plugin the phone to my radio and start the appradio my screen becomes black and nothing is starting.

Im using:

iPhone 4 JB 6.1

AppRadio 2.3.0

newest appradio extensions

If i Plug the cable into my phone and press the "mode" button on my radio the screen gets black and nothing happens.

do i make something wrong?

Greeetings

I am having the same problem with a iPhone 4 running 6.1.2 and AppRadio 2.3.0 I have also tried AppRadio 2.0.1

Can you try moving Mint out of a folder and see if the problem goes away? I think I know what's causing it, just trying to confirm.

Mine does the same thing since the last update of Extensions...

I'm working on fixing the launch issue. You can work around it for now by setting the Bypass Launch Alert setting to Accept. It should do the same thing as Activator.

Hey, 

im gonna try it again with some more information.

I tried that with ios 5 some times ago and it worked perfectly, thanks again for that. 

iPhone 4

iOS 6.1 JB

MobileSubstrate: 0.9.4001

PreferenceLoader: 2.2.1-1

AppList: 1.5.4

AppRadio: 2.3.0

AppRadio Extensions: 2.0.1-294

Pioneer FW:  HW05-SW01.27.20

Radio: AVH 8400BT

I installed all of that and restartet my iPhone. 

If i plug my phone in now and start Appradio it doesnt show any apps. I also startet a not supported App and it doesnt work.

My screen becomes black und keeps beeing black. 

Does anybody know why or how to fix that?

Sorry for my bad english, im german :)

Greetings

Can someone record a quick video of their iPhone 5 running the latest AppEx beta? I want to see where the touches register on different parts of the screen while mirroring. After that, I should have more than enough information to figure out whats wrong.

I'm unable to launch an app to be able to do this as the beta displays the touch coordinate but then doesn't do anything else. If you can fix this, I'll then make a video. Or will doing a video of a supported app be ok?

I'm unable to launch an app to be able to do this as the beta displays the touch coordinate but then doesn't do anything else. If you can fix this, I'll then make a video. Or will doing a video of a supported app be ok?

You can use the beta from the first page instead of the one with the alert.

• RonS locked this topic