AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before? Clicking the black bars got me back to the app radio app menu but now the clicks wont register when pionted there. They register, as a click on the phone screen instead, even clicking at the very furthest side of the screen.

How did it work before?

Agreed, I'm having this same issue. Very difficult to get out of an "unsupported" app. Maybe a calibration tweak would help? Otherwise the new beta 16 calibration is working great.

Also, the landscape lock doesn't seem to release right away when I disconnect the phone from Appradio.

Thanks for all the hard work, Mike! Running iPhone 5 with ios 6.1.2 on Appradio 2 with beta 16 (2.0.1-350 in Cydia).

Before? Clicking the black bars got me back to the app radio app menu but now the clicks wont register when pionted there. They register, as a click on the phone screen instead, even clicking at the very furthest side of the screen.

Agreed, I'm having this same issue. Very difficult to get out of an "unsupported" app. Maybe a calibration tweak would help? Otherwise the new beta 16 calibration is working great.

Also, the landscape lock doesn't seem to release right away when I disconnect the phone from Appradio.

Thanks for all the hard work, Mike! Running iPhone 5 with ios 6.1.2 on Appradio 2 with beta 16 (2.0.1-350 in Cydia).

I figured out how to override the home button (on the AppRadio 1 at least) so I'll include that in the next build to exit an unsupported app. 

I tried many different values for the Y multiplier but with no success. I let this multiplier to 0.93 where the touch events are correctly registered at the right side of the screen but are not correct at the left side. After the left half of the screen all the letters are pressed incorrectly where the touch events are registered to the next right button instead of the correct one.

If I decrease the multiplier the touch events are even worst, while if I increase it the right side touch event are outside of the screen.

Any suggestions?

I tried many different values for the Y multiplier but with no success. I let this multiplier to 0.93 where the touch events are correctly registered at the right side of the screen but are not correct at the left side. After the left half of the screen all the letters are pressed incorrectly where the touch events are registered to the next right button instead of the correct one.

If I decrease the multiplier the touch events are even worst, while if I increase it the right side touch event are outside of the screen.

Any suggestions?

Still working on the 8400BT. It has a different resolution than the AppRadio that I wasn't accounting for. I'll send you an update shortly that may help.

• RonS locked this topic