AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine it does not working; sph-da100 with 8.30 eu firmware, iphone 4 with 6.1.3, tethered, appradio 2.3.0 from appstore and last beta appradio extensions;

with appradio extensions installed, when i connect to car radio it stay black, and nothing happened. 

To start in original mode, i have to remove appradio extensions from cydia.

It is any trick, or what am i doing wrong?

m.

Much improved. Is there a setting for the home button on teh radio to act as iPhone's home button?

Thanks

I only tested this on an AppRadio 1, so it's possible that it acts differently on other head units/firmware versions. The expected functionality returns to the AppRadio app menu from a mirrored app.

That is what it is doing. I was hoping to go the the Phone home. This is better because if I call things from the phone I lose touch function on the radio.

since it's not in my car yet (long sad story) I am using it as a mini TV and watching in the background MLBTV.

Very very cool!

and now, extensions, its woking! because the iphone memory its full or to many applications are started, it taking to long to open the connection between radio and iphone.

after i installed extension 1.1.3-1 and cleaned my iphone memory, it stared, but without touchscreen support; then i update extensions from cydia, to last beta and its working, but, with iphone 4, i have to clean memory before connect.

i noticed that iphone 4 has no speed enough to force run some app in extensions, igoPrimo its one of them.

m.

Am I the only one that this doesn't happen to? Mine doesn't play anything automatically; I have to launch CarMediaPlayer or something and then it just usually plays the last song I was listening to...

I NEVER use CarMediaPlayer maybe that's why it plays the track named A******* in my iPod app when I first connect, and not for you, I dunno bro

m looking at this list of Compatible units supported. I couldnt find
the AVH-P8500BHS is this actually listed as the AVH-X8500BHS ?

Also would people choose the SPH-DA210 over the AVH-x8500BHS?

Compatible Models

AppRadio (SPH-DA01/SPH-DA02)*

AppRadio 2 (SPH-DA100)

AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X950BH, AVIC-Z150BH

AVH-P8400BH, AVH-P8500BHS

AVH-X1500DVD*, AVH-X2500BT, AVH-X3500BHS, AVH-X4500BT, AVH-X5500BHS, AVH-X6500DVD*, AVH-X7500BT

*only compatible with iPhone 4/4S

how likely is it that you will develop with iphone 5 on ios 7, with the appradio 2?

I'm definitely getting the next iPhone model when it comes out. Not sure what I'm going to do about the head unit yet. Leaning towards looking for a used AppRadio 2.

That is what it is doing. I was hoping to go the the Phone home. This is better because if I call things from the phone I lose touch function on the radio.

since it's not in my car yet (long sad story) I am using it as a mini TV and watching in the background MLBTV.

Very very cool!

You can, just use the home icon that Mike added to the AR screen and then when you touch the home button on the AR it returns you to the phone home screen. You can then make calls from there.

• RonS locked this topic