AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Landscape Lock can be selected in the Settings-AppRadio Extensions.

What version of AppRadio App are you using, it must be 2.5.0 or lower(linked a page or 2 back)

Hi!  i know about this option, but all apps that run in portrait orintation dont rotate automatically. I use latetest appradio app from appstore.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!  i know about this option, but all apps that run in portrait orintation dont rotate automatically. I use latetest appradio app from appstore.

That version doesn't work with AppRadio extensions. You need to uninstall it and install the version linked a page or 2 back.

Dont hit the AR icon on the screen and open all apps from the phone. Other then that the answer is no.

My phone is a full time glove box device, so its an issue.  I have a jailbroken ios7 and set up a bunch of tweaks and was wondering where this message is coming from (library wise) and I can try and write a Flex tweak or even my own extension.

Thanks!

Guys, I have a big problem: i resed my ipod4 and refresh ios 6.1.6 via itunes. I broke jail, installed appradio app from appsore. When i connect my ipod to headunit, together with appradio app i catch message that i need DisplayUnit app from appstore, but there is nothing. So when i launch any approved appradio app like waze or carmediaplayer i have a bluescreen on my headunit. What is wrong?

Well sense it's not compatible with iOS7 the answer is no.

Mike posted the source code for ios7 on github.  This is ios7 compatible and, as of now, only backgrounds the appradio app.  Cydia apps are packaged deb files from source code, this is raw source code, just not sure how to create a deb as all my attempts seem to fail.

• RonS locked this topic