AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly folks, on that note I would like to make a call out to all of you to donate to him now. Take five minutes of your time and money while you browse this forum and send some love to his Paypal account. He is bringing great value to your AppRadios for free that Pioneer should have brought in the first place for the hundreds of dollars you spent for them. Lets make it happen people.

What's Mikes PayPal acct and I'll donate:)

hey mike would love to see this action if possible just a quick lil video or anything :-P

Yea, definitely. I'll record and post something later today. I'll also try to post the first beta tonight so everyone can give it a try on their own device. I need to make sure everything works outside of my test environment.

Didn't forget about the video or beta. Ran into some issues that are taking longer than I expected to fix.

no prob mike! i'm just waiting on seeing how this works before i go and purchase one. which im sure im not the only one that has been waiting on buying one of these units unit something like this came out.