AVIC411.com

Are you able to still use Pandora and get it to even show in the audio sources? I just reloaded my iPhone 3GS to 5.1.1 yesterday and this morning it won't show as a device on my AVIC f700bt. I can connect to it via bluetooth, but that's it so far. Anyone having the same problem? It was working with 5.0.1. This sucks!

I started trying to roll the phone back to 4.3.x, but I'd rather not if I don't have to. Plus, it hasn't been too cooperative thus far...

If you play your music long enough you'll notice that it will drop to one side of the speakers. Then go back. It gets annoying after about 20 minutes. At least thats what ts doing on mine. Also, i was told the only way to fix it is to set your iphone version back to the older ios.

Your problem is the cable you are using and this is very common with F series users on this forum. How much did you pay for your iPod cable?

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned before, my upgrade to iOS 5.1.1 broke the integration to my AVIC700bt. I no longer get the ipod icon and have to use AV1 instead set to video. I upgraded to 6.0, same problem. I rolled all the way back to 4.1, same problem. Has anyone had the ipod icon disappear in the music source screen even when the ipod was connected and you had AV1 set to ipod? I'm starting to wonder if this is tied to something else, or if apple did something unreversible to my phone such that something underlying the OS is now upgraded. My baseband is 5.16.07, but I'm not sure what that means. Maybe that was upgraded and is connected to how the phone communicates?

My iPhone 4s was having the same issue with the video not working. After I upgraded to iOS 6, I lost all usage of my phone. No ipod, no pandora, and now I get the "charging is not supported with this accessory" message when I plug it in. It also wont work with an iPhone 3gs running iOS 6. Major bummer, as I used pandora all of the time......

I have a avic f900-bt with firmware 3.something and the parking brake wiring mod.

My iPhone 4s was having the same issue with the video not working. After I upgraded to iOS 6, I lost all usage of my phone. No ipod, no pandora, and now I get the "charging is not supported with this accessory" message when I plug it in. It also wont work with an iPhone 3gs running iOS 6. Major bummer, as I used pandora all of the time......

I have a avic f900-bt with firmware 3.something and the parking brake wiring mod.

When you set AV1 to video mode, you can play everything that way, right? Just no ipod connection anymore?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a hunch and confirmed it yesterday. Maybe this is obvious, but you need to have music on your iphone for it to show up as the ipod icon. I had a fresh install of iOS 6.0 and iOS 4.1 with no music and I could not get the icon to display. I had to use AV1 set to video instead which was annoying. To me, it should detect it as the iPod either way. Kind of dumb in my opinion, but most people probably have music on their phone. Mystery solved. I'm actually loving 4.1 on my 3GS again. It's quick! Love how the new iOSs make you feel like it's time to upgrade your phone. Kinda convenient for apple...

Anyway, hopefully that helps someone out there.

Thanks