AVIC411.com

2012 maps

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello JWQ, Did you have a look into the downloaded files to see what they were composed off? I know you will be aware that the newer Avic Sat Nav systems which use the Tom Tom maps have a free camera download data base. Just wondered if that could be adapted to work on the HD1,HD3?

I have the files & database, but I never looked at them in detail. You're welcome to have a look though 8)

I find that the database for the Netherlands is still quite useable, despite being a couple of years old as the fixed camera's don't change too much, and the software also displays camera's it receives via RDS

I have the files & database, but I never looked at them in detail. You're welcome to have a look though 8)

I find that the database for the Netherlands is still quite useable, despite being a couple of years old as the fixed camera's don't change too much, and the software also displays camera's it receives via RDS

Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the disc for examination? What size of files are on the disc. Would it load on my HD3 so I could work with it? My hd is unlocked. Thanks.

Has anybody got camera database files for the F series. Not looking for new ones just ones I can compare files with? Just want to see whats in them to help me with my little project of trying to get an up to date uk camera database on my HD3. Thanks to jwq I now have the black spot menu button.

I received my 2012 Map Update today. When I inserted the disc into my AVIC-Z2, I got an message "Unreadable Disc." WTF?

Will your Z2 read any other dvd disc? Your DVD drive may be broken. I have a z1 on my shelf with the same problem. If you can't read other DVD discs, then it's time for a repair. As an alternate, you can install the update directly to the hard drive. See the hacks section.