AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="OrangeElement"]Hey there.. I wish you had a Honda too! :lol:

You can load the images to a CD, just make sure you have a directory called "Photos" so the AVIC-D3 will see it.

Nav-->system options -->backgrounds (I think that's the correct order)

The "loading" screen should be placed in the "Splash screen" holder, and the other screens "systems ready," or "Navigation," or whatever should be placed in the NAV or Audio folders accordingly.

Enjoy!

-Chris[/quote]

thanks for the reply i got my deck bak 2 days ago going to install it in about 10 mins i have a N2 not D3 im trying to burn pics to a bg folder on a cdr and read them through the navi setup screen like u described, can you or anyone make a =decent mit logo bg or a few of them if somne can id apprecieate it,thanks in advance also if you want to put a name there use Distance

thanks
sean

sean
[quote name="dbnichols"]Hey,

OrangeElement, can you work up some Toyota logo screens like your Honda versions? They are super nice.

If you can post a JPG or as PSD that'd be awesome.

Thanks![/quote]
I wish. I can't create the backgrounds...can only add text to an existing one. But there are a ton of toyota backgrounds on here that are cool as hell.

Sorry.