AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="blessedjc"]Thanks guys for all the help on this string. I've taken a few backgrounds from the page and tailored them a bit. I love this feature because I can hide my audio or Nav screen at night from being so bright and have a nice logo on a simple background. Take a look at what I use. BMW 530i with D3.[/quote]

Any chance of making a VW version of the second BMW splash screen (all black background) please?

Many thanks.

Cheekster.
Hello everyone. As we speak, my AVIC-D3 navigation system in being installed in my 2006 Chevy Impala. I was wondering if anyone can please make me a background image for it with this image/background and throw an Impala logo on there or something (preferably with a red into a white sort of fade) It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

[img]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e341/MTPG13/chevy_logo.jpg[/img]
Hey, could someone please make a toyota FJ Cruiser startup background using this image? Maybe add the words "navigation loading" or something similar. I'm looking for something clean and dark (I don't want my screen to be bright at night.) I would really appreciate this. Thanks for any help!

P.S. something with an off-road theme would be cool too
Can anyone do a couple Cadi ones for me?
I would like one where the Mitsu logo replaced w/ a Cadi crest & wreath and another one replaced with the Cadillac word. ( as shown below)
i would like it to be like the mitsu one-where it looks like the light is coming from behind the logo or word.

I would really appreciate the help fellas. thanks