AVIC411.com

D-3 listed on Crutchfield

Well I know its probably not exactly kosher to post his reference, but realistically I think whoever uses it makes out and he makes out. I just saved $20.00 on my order, and twenty bucks is twenty bucks. Has anyone else noticed when you add the D3 it doesn't give the accessories like wiring harness etc? I had to call them up to have it added to my order. The rep also said it will most probably be going out today.

Henry

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest THE OP
I think you're right about the 15% coupon.

3A185 works til feb 28th by the way

:wink:

I spoke to a guy at CF today and he said that the code will expire AT THE END OF THIS YEAR. I asked him to double check and he did -- The database states it will expire 12/31/07.

Who told you guys that code expires 2/28?

I think you're right about the 15% coupon.

3A185 works til feb 28th by the way

:wink:

I spoke to a guy at CF today and he said that the code will expire AT THE END OF THIS YEAR. I asked him to double check and he did -- The database states it will expire 12/31/07.

Who told you guys that code expires 2/28?

couponcabin.com

So it expires at the end of the year...dammit, I already bought mine yesterday. Oh well, I needed something to get me off my butt and lay down the cash. Still an awesome deal. The $20 referral coupon still works, retroactively - they can apply credit to you card.

I tried out the 15% coupon today (3/1) and it stil reflected the discount in 'my cart'. Obviously it's not in stock, though.

Since the 15% coupon only works if you've purchased 3 separate Pioneer Stereo components, a lot of people suggested buying accessories (xm traffic, bluetooth, etc.) even if you do not need them - and them selling them via craigslist/ebay.

My question is - what accessories will have the most resale value? When I place my avic-d3 order, the only accessory I really care about is the iPod cord...so I need some help on what else I can add to 'my cart' - knowing that i'll simply resell the items.

Brent

hey, i added the bluetooth, the ipod adapter gen2, and the xm direct radio pckg and i still cant get the 15% off those are all 90+

only when i added the most expensive accessories did it let me. i thought i only had to add 3 $50 accessories.

it gave me the code when i added the rearview, and whatelse was over $150

yea paisan helped me figure some stuff out...the z2 is just too expensive...

Yeah, if you definitely want the HD support, you should really get the AVOX jukebox thing. I am pretty sure he told you that, as he has convinced a lot of people to get that thing... including myself.

300th post!!