2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

F30BT Working.. Thank U very much. System is faster too. :-P

Hi "eastdick"...I too have a F30BT, would you tell me exactly how I should do?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Ciao

EDIT:

A questions:

where to insert the voice directory with that name, once prepared the sim card?

Hello Travolta, maybe you can help me. I have upgraded my F930BT couple months before with 2012 map (if I'm correct this one was from pionara). Now I has download all parts and I thought everything will be ok, but when I insert SD card he don't ask me to update it. I'm going to bluetooth settings for firmware update and there is written :

Current: ver. 3.24

New: ver 3.32

So I understood that with SD card is everything ok and it should ask me to update. What can be wrong? Or I should download all parts and try again?

Best regards

Hello again, I update you on the status of things.
I ran the update, adding to the whole folder with the TTS "ITI" for Italian.
I state that with the previous update (to 2012) I have lost the function of the TTS.
However, I want to say that the update has been successful, but that there is no Italian language TTS!

How can I restore it?
I forgot .... I have a F30BT.
Hello and thanks in advance.

R3D

Hello again. Have download again update and this time it request me for update. Everything was ok until after update I choose Factory reset. Now when I turn on the unit, it ask me set a  password. When I choose it  can't enter any symbol, the "keyboard" is not active?

Whats wrong?

Thank you!

@nivis

Reupdate your device, you had pioneerus on your device and a lot of this rubbish still on your device, I don't know how to run a format on your device, but I think if you update again (without factory reset) after updating it will work for you. If not, please ask pioneerus how to remove the password.

@R3D

Please read the first post to find out how to update your device, I you feel that you are unsure to run it, stay away and ask anyone to do it for you. On the other hand its not difficult to do it.

For the TTS files follow this link TTS

Thank you ... thank you very much Travolta, without your precious help I would never have succeeded!

Now the Italian language TTS works well as before and I rediscovered the functionality of the voice recognition that after upgrading, 2012, did not work

Travolta, you are a very valuable element in this forum!

GRAZIE, CIAO!!

R3D