AVIC411.com

2013 EU UPDATE F30 F930 F9310 F40 F940 F840 F8430

Just to confirm I have tried this on a Avic-F920BT and it worked well... Big thanks to all who sorted it. Will donate :) Only got this car today too!! 

A few questions though. Is it now possible to use the iPhone App with this unit to do video etc? 

Any other decent hacks / mods I can put on this unit?

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just moved to the United Kingdom from the US and I will be picking up my vehicle at the port this week. I have an AVIC Z140BH in my car with the original 2012 maps. Can I simply put this EU update with the modified files onto an SD card and have it update my maps? I don't care about losing my radio since we don't really use it. Thanks for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys,

I haven't been posting alot on this forum.

But i do read alot on here and that saved me alot allready.

Thanks for this amazing update. Done the update on My F940BT & F20BT. All went smooth update took around 30 min. and the BT around 5 min.

Now I would like to update the F700BT Unit aswell. I checked pioneer site and it says the F700BT & F900BT are allmoste the same software wise. Can I use this update on the F700BT aswell ? I dont know the current version and maps of the unit.

H.

I would like to install this version on my F20BT, I have never done any update or modification on my unit and it's already like 4-5 years old now maybe. I hope this won't be an issue to do so. But is there anybody who can help me and tell me how to back up completely the unit? I have searched on this forum but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks in advance guys and appriciate all the efford and time you guys spend on making this possible. 120 euro just for a map update is real rip off! Keep up the hard work guys!

• 2 weeks later...