AVIC411.com

Z1 Install in my bmw M3

was that the $250 bezel from bimmerman?

Yes, that is the bezel from bimmerman. I had to use my dremel and smooth out/widen out the sides a little, as it just didn't quite fit into it. After hitting it with the dremel and some touch-up paint you cant even tell I modified it.

only one question...\

What do you do and how do you do that? that car is my dream.....

I am a professional pimp-slapper. For the right price, i'll pimp slap anyone. :P Nah, i just write software. My car is five years old if you can believe it. Just keep it clean and running well, with the ocassional mod here and there. These cars are well within range in the $20K market.

Thanks for the comments! :D

Personally, I'd rather have the M3 than the M5 purely from a driver's point of view. The M3 is much lighter and more tossable than the M5, and I have driven both. The M3 is a wonderful driver's car. It's very involving, and the steering is almost telepathic. The M5 hauls much ass, but you can really feel the weight of it. I could never afford an M5 anyway. If I ever come across a nice low mileage 02-04 M3, though. I'd definitely consider selling my Acura.

Sorry for the off topic rant, by the way. LOL The Z1 looks awesome in there. How high have you gotten the side acceleration meters on the vehicle dynamics gauges? :)

Like the M5, but literally its a freaking BOAT. With the proper weight reduction, brake upgrades, stabilizer bars, M3 handling and acceleration is breathtaking! 8)

But we are here about the Z1 anyways :roll:

Hope this doesnt turn into Bimmerfest.com or M3forums.com