AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Google Broadway photo reviews. Then read and use your judgement. I have never dealt with them.

I think my judgement is, "no." :wink:

Some reviews:

Professional scam artists. Will never do business with again!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE THEYARE THEIVES AND CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

Worst shopping experience of my life.

Horrible, BAD Reseller!!! Never buy from them.

This is an absolutely terrible retailer.

I got mine for $599 shipped from eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0145526099

At first I was reluctant since I know this seems too good to be true. I just went for it after seeing positive feedbacks from the buyers. I also paid thru Paypal w/ Amex so that I'm protected from fraud.

Search the seller ID "jaudiophile"

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaudiophile

He seems to list the D3 every couple of weeks w/ the Buy It Now option.

I received the unit in a week factory sealed directly from Pioneer. Don't bother contacting him if he has any available since he never responded to me when I was looking for one. I just sat patiently until he listed one.

Obviously there's no warranty either.

Good Luck!

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

I did read the web site and thats why I was confused because a couple post pages back someone had said that the mfgr warranty didn't apply. most prices I have found for that price has been on ebay and for the price I was thinking they were not an autorized dealer. this is great news to get the warranty with for that price, as soon as compuplus comes back from religous holiday I will be ordering mine

so has anyone had a bad experience with compuplus and their website says 1 yr mfgr warranty is it true or is it their own warranty

i also bought mine from compuplus - i havent had any issues - it came brand new - factory sealed

ive had it for a few months now and couldnt be happier!

Google Broadway photo reviews. Then read and use your judgement. I have never dealt with them.

i came THIS >< close to purchasing a camera from them - the reviews from that site are just HORRIBLE

i havent purchased anything from them - but judging from the experiences of other people - they should be steered clear of...

Got a brand new D3 locally through a seller on Craigslist for $550. It was brand-new in the box (all parts included, sealed discs, sealed manuals, unused wiring, etc.). Didn't ask where he got it or why he was selling for so cheap (one could only assume).

I took the unit out of the plastic bag to inspect it and it looked brand new with no fingerprints on the screen or anything. There wasn't a protective cover on the screen, but it looked uninstalled/unused. Only problem is a lack of warranty.

I drove 45 miles to pick it up (90 miles total by the time I got back home). The guy said he still had a couple left and that he was getting all sorts of calls from others trying to purchase it. Search the LA Craigslist listings for more info. Can't give out the guy's number. Please don't PM me.

I just need to get a double-din cage now. Woohoo!

just picked one up off craigs NIB

dude was asking 600..managed to get him down to $380 + a phone i had

total cost on my part = $500 ^^ he even said the guy he got it is an auth dealer..so if i ever need warrenty work done, he'll take care of it

Hurry!! cardomain.com is having blowout on inventory in their store website...The D3 is only $604, and if you use the discount code BLOWOUT, it will bring the price down 15% !! If i had known earlier, I would've bought it myself, but instead I purchased a Panasonic Strada instead from them.

I just checked this morning, but they might run out quickly.