AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've ordered from them hence the link. Pretty good service you're just comitted to buying once you click buy no real money back but I can't totally understand with their pricing. on google products which only shows reputable sellers and ebay mainly. I bought some speakers and an amp form them on closeout everything was fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought from cartronixplus for $580 shipped. I ordered over the phone because I had a bunch of questions and they were really helpful and easy to deal with. Also, they do price matching on the unit and any accessories so that was cool because I got everthing for the lowest price I was able to find in the internet. The only thing you may consider is that the unit doesn't come with factory warranty...it comes with a 1 year warranty through them. He basically told me that if you have any problem, send the unit in (you pay for shipping $8/each way) and they will send you a new unit because they almost always have them in stock since it is such a high selling item. Anyways, my unit should arrive by Friday...it looks like it already shipped.

• 1 month later...
I just bought from cartronixplus for $580 shipped. I ordered over the phone because I had a bunch of questions and they were really helpful and easy to deal with. Also, they do price matching on the unit and any accessories so that was cool because I got everthing for the lowest price I was able to find in the internet. The only thing you may consider is that the unit doesn't come with factory warranty...it comes with a 1 year warranty through them. He basically told me that if you have any problem, send the unit in (you pay for shipping $8/each way) and they will send you a new unit because they almost always have them in stock since it is such a high selling item. Anyways, my unit should arrive by Friday...it looks like it already shipped.

Bought from the same place. $595 shipped to me.

www-sonicelectronix-com (Check Their EBAY Site)

$799 with 29.99 shipping

AVIC-D3

Bluetooth - CD BTB200

Ipod Cable - CDi200

Remote - CD-R55

They gave a wiring harness but didn't like that one so I bought a Metra

Shipping was real fast.

I got mine from them, great service and price but that crappy scosche (-sp?) GM harness adapter they sold me for an extra $60 didnt work so I bought one from my friends audio shop for $200, yeah ripoff I know but I was in a hurry to get it hooked up and it works with onstar unlike the other one... and it doesnt come with the pioneer warranty but with a 1yr

• 2 weeks later...

The ebay prices have been nose diving over the past few weeks (I guess over anticipation of new models).

I've been seeing "buy it now" prices hovering close to the $500 mark this week. Some new, some refurbished.

I may pull the trigger on my second D3 if I see one for under $500.