AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

I just ordered mine on amazon from seller 6th ave, both of which are listed on pioneers website. And technically, since 6th ave isn't just an online store (they have many stores in NJ), I could argue that buying it from them online wouldve been the same as ordering from circuit city and getting it that way. Anyways, I paid $632 shipped for the D3 and ipod cable. I was initially interested in the D3X, but no one i know has had good luck getting the bluetooth adapter to work well. The extra money wasnt worth it and the remote and ipod cable are pretty inexpensive on their own. So my break down - $630 - $350 (sold N1) - $200 (assuming rebate will work) = $80 out of pocket. In for further info on rebate issue...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$632 SHIPPED for the D3X package after rebate from amazon.com I have verified with two associates from Pioneer that, regardless of the seller, any purchase through Amazon.com will be eligable for the rebate. They both answered without hesitation and both took it upon themselves to continue and tell me they realize amazon will take you through a "no-name third party" for the purchase. As long as you originally purchased through Amazon, you're good. I felt safe in my purchase.

695 shipped for D3 + Bluetooth unit from cartronicsplus.com

hope i can get it by next week~

I have mentioned 200 rebate from pioneer, and the supervisor from cartronicsplus told me it will work for sure, and they have customer got the check already from pioneer.

I doubt it!

but i will give it a try anways, nothing to lose~

Just to inquire about Amazon and they've indicated that Amazon is not an authorized dealer and for the following reason. If you look at the list of Online Dealers on the pioneer website, they each indicate what lines of product they are authorized for. Only a handful indicate Car Audio and Navigation, and Amazon isn't one of them.

Not saying you won't get your rebate, but based on this I don't think I'll roll the dice personally.

Just an FYI based on what I was just told at the number printed on the rebate slip.

I actually called the number on the rebate to inquire if my newly purchased AVIC D3 from www.sonicelectronix.com. The very nice woman confirmed with me that no websites are eligable for the rebates. Now I know this is conflicting from the previous statement, but this was confirmed from my conversation.

I got a great deal, but this is just to confirm what was previous stated abou the topic above.