AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

I've got a Motorola W766 and I can't get it to pair. It seems to be able to "see" the BTB200 but I can't get them to connect. I've tried pairing from phone first...then from stereo first. Frustrated like you read about since I just gave up my Razr v3 which worked perfectly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried following the manual from both the phone and the BTB200. I can't get this to work. Pioneer doesn't seem to give a crap about updating their compatability chart and verizonwireless' website doesn't mention the BTB200 in the list of compatable device (or any pioneer for that matter....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Service Provider: Rogers Wireless

Phone: Blackberry Bold

Auto-Connect: Yes

Basic Function: Yes

Phone Book Transfer: Yes

Voice Calling: Did Not try yet

Call History Log: Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: Yes to both

BT Audio Capable: Yes

What about the Bold 9700? I see you guys got the original bold 9000 to connect so is it safe to assume the new bold will work as well?? Has anyone tried it?

• 2 weeks later...

Can now pair DROID with D3 (just be sure media profile is disabled on droid before using phonebook transfer function)

Voice Calling: not available "yet"

Service Provider: Rogers Wireless

Phone: Blackberry Bold

Voice Calling: Did Not try yet

What about the Bold 9700? I see you guys got the original bold 9000 to connect so is it safe to assume the new bold will work as well?? Has anyone tried it?

I just recently tried the Bold 9700 and I can't get it to pair. I don't know what to do. :(

• 5 months later...

Service Provider: Sprint

Phone: Touch Pro2 (With mighty rom.)

Voice Calling: Did Not try yet (Voice dialing, that is. Taking/making calls works like a champ)

A2DP does not auto connect. Do any phones auto connect to A2DP?

Does the Evo allow you to push the phone contacts from the phone to the device. That is the only way contacts can be transferred to the BTB200.

Yes it does, I was trying to transfer the contacts using an application. But the built in software does it fine on the Evo. You just have to do it one contact at a time

• 3 weeks later...

I got an iPhone 4 a while ago and it works 100% on my B200 BT unit with my Avic-D3! It even automacally connects to the HU all by itself when it's near it, which is what I love so much about it! With my 3G iPhone, I would have to manually pair the phone to the HU, not anymore with the iPhone 4, it automaically pairs every time!

• 3 weeks later...

Anything special you did to get it (iPhone 4) to actually work? I have the AVIC D3 connected to a CD-BTB200 but have no sound coming through the speakers or mic functionality, though it does pair automatically and rings when phone calls are incoming. I had no issues a few years ago with the original iPhone as far as being able to hear and talk through BT.

I got an iPhone 4 a while ago and it works 100% on my B200 BT unit with my Avic-D3! It even automacally connects to the HU all by itself when it's near it, which is what I love so much about it! With my 3G iPhone, I would have to manually pair the phone to the HU, not anymore with the iPhone 4, it automaically pairs every time!

I want to know how you got is to push contacts to the unit I just got a avh-p4200 with the Bluetooth add-on and can only answer and hang up call with it can't get the contacts to push to the radio