AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

Not sure why it would do that, but try it again as I suggested one page back...start clean and delete all previously paired devices from both the phone and the HU. Make sure the phone is set to "visible" under BT settings, let the HU find the phone, enter passcode, it will connect, then go to the BT registration settings on the HU and hold down the appropriate button (#1, perhaps?) until you see LG CU915 or whatever it says. That's all I had to do to get it to work.

Regarding you not being able to hear them and vice-versa, reconnecting the two might fix that.

I have been using a Verizon xv6800 (running Jetware) with a Pioneer AVIC-D3 unit in my vehicle for about a year without any problems. I installed the latest Verizon update for the XV6800 to correct some other issues; among other things, the update brings the phone to Windows Mobile 6.1.

Since doing the update, I can't get the phone to work with the Pioneer. I reinstalled the latest Jetware software, but this caused a new problem:

The phone pairs with the Pioneer, it shows the signal strength and battery level, contacts can be transferred to the Pioneer, a phone number can be entered on the Pioneer and the phone dials it-- however, it will not use the Pioneer as a headset/handsfree. The phone shows the headset icon, indication that it is connected to the Pioneer, but as soon as the phone begins to process make the call, the headset icon disappears until after the call is completed.

I have unsuccessfully tried every combination of switches under the Jetware advanced options.

HELP!!!

Thanks,

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got my D3 installed and am having some issues with the TMobile G1.

So I get in the car the first time and pair it up and start making calls no problem. Address book doesn't transfer but I had a feeling it wouldn't since I remember reading that the G1 only supports the handset/headset profile. So next time I get in the car I assume it would auto-pair and my phone rings but my phone rings instead of my head unit. Is there a reason that the G1 doesn't auto-pair with the head unit and asks me for the passcode everytime. Its just a bit of an annoyance everytime I get in the car to have to type the passcode in for my phone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have the Sprint Blackberry Curve everything works except if I'm on a call and another call comes in I cannot put the first call on hold. The buttons don't work and the Pioneer continues to ring throughout the first call.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

I have the same issue. Please PM with a fix. Thanks!

• 4 months later...

I was succesful in getting the BT Audio and Phone functions to work on my iPhone 3g, but unable to get my wife's LG Shine (CU720) to work at all, It would pair, but not connect. Every atempt would result in a failure on the phone or connection error on the D3 :(

Any suggestions? I've deleted profiles, readded, tried from the phone first, from the D3 first... nothing. I'm pretty pissed about this. It's turning out to be a $100 waste of money.

AT&T is the carrier

LG Shine CU720 is the phone. Bought in Jan 09 and running the software it came with

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i have the nextel blackberry 8350i you can place an receive calls but you cant store contacts manually or transfer anything from the phone book. i talked to nextel provider and they said it is because the phone is bt1.0 and it needs to be bt2.0 in order to due the data transfer. is this correct?