AVIC411.com

ND-BT1 Bluetooth update CD

Yeah, you can go to that link and burn the CD yourself, or you can just call Pioneer's customer service, tell them that you have a Z1 with the ND-BT1 and are getting a big echo problem, and they will send the cd to you via UPS immediately (got mine 5 days after I called).

^^^ yea what you said.. actually that bluetooth echo fix.. doesnt fully fix everything i test it out when i was talkin to people on the phone they say its way better than before, but theres echo here and there and it isnt severe has how it was.. they said the echo use to be like every time they talk, but now its once in a while.. thats a total plus.. everyone should get it done.

When I first installed the BT, the echo was bad, after I update it and turn down the volumn of the phone, everything is working fine.

:idea: Oh. So we should lower the volume on the phone as well? I thought it was just on the avic unit. Im going to give the update a try and im going to try these steps. Thanks everyone.