AVIC411.com

Any place that does AVIC N1 Soldering Mode for Video Bypass?

I have an avic N1. I want to upgrade the software to the newest maps but i wanna bypass the video lockout.

Does anyone konw any specialty shops that will solder the two points for me so i can bypass the video lockout?

There used to be a few sellers on ebay that would sell this service. I cant find anyone now.

And NO im not gonna do it myself. Im not handy with soldering electronics.

• 1 month later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

I sent my avic to him, I had him upgrade my maps, solder it, fix my buttons on the detachable face that werent working right, and my super noisy fan...very professional, talked to him on the phone, I have not had one problem with my unit since then, worth the 300ish i payed for everything when those cds alone would have cost me 250

look at this post too..

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=#22425

Hey,

Thanks for the offer to help. Yea VW Mk4 Jetta. Small world.

I sent it to that guy on ebay. Very professional, they even warranty their work. I mailed in my headunit on monday morning...had it back in my hands on friday afternoon. Super fast. I dont know why the guy above paid 300? I only paid 100 to get mine upgraded, moddified, and new map discs.

I highly recommend RCH72 (on ebay). It makes me feel better when an ebayer has an actual phone number.

THanks!

Hey,

I sent it to that guy on ebay. Very professional, they even warranty their work. I mailed in my headunit on monday morning...had it back in my hands on friday afternoon. Super fast. I dont know why the guy above paid 300? I only paid 100 to get mine upgraded, moddified, and new map discs.

I highly recommend RCH72 (on ebay). It makes me feel better when an ebayer has an actual phone number.

THanks!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey,

THanks!

im gonna send to that ebay guy too, cheaper than buying a new n3 brain

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...