AVIC411.com

Software Hack for the Z2

ok guys.. I need to see if I can get a image of both the Z1 and Z2 software from some body and download it or FTP it to me. I have a guy that does a lot of programming for me and I asked him if he could look a the changes and see what would be stopping the bypass from working and it may be we need to just move a Z1 file over to the Z2 image and test it.... he is really good with this stuff and its free..... let me know if anyone can help out here... thanks

Not that I want to put a crimp in your plans or the generous donation of your friend. But with the new update disk which has been rumored to be coming out which will update a Z2 into a bypassable Z2, wouldn't it be worth seeing if this is really true before spending time to hack the old Z2's? I know people have been talking about that disk for months, but it looks like they are just starting to ship them. Just a thought.

I hear ya... and thats cool... my disk shipped today and I should have it Friday... I will install over the weekend and try the ground bypass or anything you want to try.. but my conversation with the guy that sold me the disk said this. 'We do not have information on by-passing the safety and legal features of this unit. We do not offer this or would make it available". I asked if it could be done he said not that he knew of. He said it use to be a hardware bypass and now its software... so we will see...

All I know is you have registered your Z1 to get it. I did and they will see you in the sytem. I asked about a code key and he did not know what I was talking about. Told me to make sure I have power for at least 1 hour so start the car and let it run or let it run the battery... yes it cost $250 nothing is free my man...

If there is no licence agreement (preventing the duplication and copying) then someone can use winiso or winimage to make an iso and we can all just download and burn a copy..........

I suspect that there is a agreement which would make the act of copying and distributing illegal.

It will surely be illegal but that never stopped people from posting the CNDV40, 50, and 60 on various torrent sites

If there is no licence agreement (preventing the duplication and copying) then someone can use winiso or winimage to make an iso and we can all just download and burn a copy..........

I suspect that there is a agreement which would make the act of copying and distributing illegal.