AVIC411.com

The Final AVIC-Z2 Bypass- Look no more!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to do this bypass as soon as i can. Well once i get the Disk. I went on a trip and my passenger couldnt input an address to head to that waypoint, was kinda annoying.

that's part of the reason why i did mine. my wife puts it in for me.

I was trying to go to SUBWAY and would put SHUMWAY... LOL we just had a laugh on how it would come up with some things that didnt even sound close.

Now that we have a palatable bypass - I remember giving my word about my portion of a reward which was $200 bucks. However I am not sure who actually gets the reward for their best efforts in delivered the bypass – Help me out forum fans – who gets my promised $200 buck piggy bank?

Now that we have a palatable bypass - I remember giving my word about my portion of a reward which was $200 bucks. However I am not sure who actually gets the reward for their best efforts in delivered the bypass – Help me out forum fans – who gets my promised $200 buck piggy bank?

Wow , you only have 3 posts and you are talking all this smack. man, You crack me up :lol:

Thank djmixmac for the personal attack.

I may only have 3 post, but I am a man of my word.

If you dont want to help answer the question, dont simply post an attack please. I thought that we were here to work on a common issue - The Bypass for the Z2. The designers of the Z2 are your enemy - not me.

Peace!

Thanks all

Wow , you only have 3 posts and you are talking all this smack. man, You crack me up :lol:

djmixmac, how his jehenry's post "talking all this smack"? If I were jehenry I would be a little pissed at this post as well. He offered $ to bypass the Z2, people have been working hard, pioneer came up with it for the most part and we are trying to just get it out there and jehenry asked for advice where to send his money? How is this smack. I think it's commendable for someone when something like this comes out to even still offer to give this promised reward.

Thanks for your support Ducatiboy

For months now I have read the post of many hacks spending countless hours in the midst of angry spouses, and empty stomachs to try a come up with the right solution

I am not a rich guy, a smart guy, nor am I technically inclined in any way. I contributed to their efforts in the best way I knew how – and that was to offer a reward.

Thanks again

jehenry, No problem. I hate to speak for others here, and not to belittle anything anyone here has done... but I almost feel that Pioneer is the one who came up with the bypass. We are just using it. There are even rumors that they will be putting an iso on their site for bypassing Z2's. So there is no way I would take your money. There are a bunch of 1000+ post members here who have been working very hard to try to come up with something. And I guess I can't speak for them.

As I see it, I would keep your money (others might disagree). I'm just very happy you offered to try to pay someone for the bypass for their hard work. It says a lot about a person's character to follow through with commitments like this. And I appreciate it, way more than I would appreciate your $200. I'm just happy a bypass is out there. I wasn't spending time on this to get control of the "pot" that was building up. But thanks for the attempt, that to me, shows your character and that kind of thing is rare these days. Thanks, but my feeling is you should keep your money.

jehenry, No problem. I hate to speak for others here, and not to belittle anything anyone here has done... but I almost feel that Pioneer is the one who came up with the bypass. We are just using it. There are even rumors that they will be putting an iso on their site for bypassing Z2's. So there is no way I would take your money. There are a bunch of 1000+ post members here who have been working very hard to try to come up with something. And I guess I can't speak for them.

As I see it, I would keep your money (others might disagree). I'm just very happy you offered to try to pay someone for the bypass for their hard work. It says a lot about a person's character to follow through with commitments like this. And I appreciate it, way more than I would appreciate your $200. I'm just happy a bypass is out there. I wasn't spending time on this to get control of the "pot" that was building up. But thanks for the attempt, that to me, shows your character and that kind of thing is rare these days. Thanks, but my feeling is you should keep your money.

Ill pay money to get out a bind right now. Im stuck and I dont know what to do..

Definatley agree with the god of bypass Mr Ducati. jehenry you are a standup person for offering up the money you promised for the bypass. And you should keep it anyway. Though if you really want to give it away, I could use the money :lol: . Anyway big thumbs up to you

Ill pay money to get out a bind right now. Im stuck and I dont know what to do..

When I got to this type of problem and it was a bad burn, I didn't know it was a bad burn and I pulled out the drive and restored it from a previous backup. So something can be done. I don't know what the deal is with hyperlite's iso. But worse comes to worse, the drive can be unlocked and restored with a stock image and brought back to life.