AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 Pre/Post-June Bypass Files

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have navigation z2 i installed about 3 -4 weeks ago. i"d like to have dvd when i"m driving. i needimage file for by pass. i burn z2 bypass on the website but after put in my navigation seems inerted cd-rom. the same after put map.what"s wrong did i? i have to burn it with nero program? i tried more then 15 times but i couldn"t get good result? some body explain me exaclty what i have to doing for this prublems. i need to go to my installer for bypass? or just load and burn image file[bypass z2] is ok? i realy need your help.thanks for your advice.

Yes, go to your installer

i have navigation z2 i installed about 3 -4 weeks ago. i"d like to have dvd when i"m driving. i needimage file for by pass. i burn z2 bypass on the website but after put in my navigation seems inerted cd-rom. the same after put map.what"s wrong did i? i have to burn it with nero program? i tried more then 15 times but i couldn"t get good result? some body explain me exaclty what i have to doing for this prublems. i need to go to my installer for bypass? or just load and burn image file[bypass z2] is ok? i realy need your help.thanks for your advice.

I am still a little confused, I am purchasing an Z 2, what is better to get a unit pre-made before June 07 or a unit made in June 07 and later ?? And what whould the difference be??? The store has a unit manfuactored FEb 07 and June 07 and they are getting a new shippment in next week. Could anyone help me out on this

Thanks

I am still a little confused, I am purchasing an Z 2, what is better to get a unit pre-made before June 07 or a unit made in June 07 and later ?? And what whould the difference be??? The store has a unit manfuactored FEb 07 and June 07 and they are getting a new shippment in next week. Could anyone help me out on this

Thanks

Later is better, as you probably won't need to run the software update.

Thanks

Later is better, as you probably won't need to run the software update.

Can I still do the bypass you posted on the later model?

Thanks