AVIC411.com

Anyone bought from Sonic Electronix?

As the title says.

Aynone have any purchasing experience with them, maybe with a Z1/Z2?

I'm an idiot and ordered by stuff to arrive the day before I fly out to California for a week. And it has a 7 day dead on arrival policy. So I'm a bit worried since I wont have time to see if its dead before I leave, heh.

They seem to have good deals, and I checked them on the BBB and they are members and have a decent score.

Got my D3, CD-BTB200, AND GM-300T amp from them but they are not a dealer. They provide a 1 year warranty on most of there products but I would question as to how big of a pain in the ass it would be to try to take advantage of their warranty. Come to think of it, Pio's warranty is a pretty big pain in the ass to take advantage of as well.

Yes and they are a good company. I would just check what ever it is as soon as you get back and if there is any problems get on the horn and let them know that you just got back in town and there was a problem with the product. I really don't think you will have any problem with them.

• 1 month later...

My became defective and they swapped it out for a brand new unit. It took about three weeks to complete the process but I am glad I went with these guys. Their warranty cant be beat. This is amazing service. Pioneer would have had me send it in and probably never find a problem and send it back to me unrepaired/replaced. I recommend anyone buying on the net look these guys up.

My unit became defective and they swapped it out for a brand new unit after 6 months of use. It took about three weeks to complete the process but I am glad I went with these guys. Their warranty cant be beat. This is amazing service. Pioneer would have had me send it in and probably never find a problem and send it back to me unrepaired/replaced. I recommend anyone buying on the net look these guys up.

I got my Z2 as a bundle from ebay....Great guys. everything was the way they said it would be. Theyeven threw in the installation kit for free(wasn't aware they would do that)

but I will say, before pulling the trigger on an ebay auction, try surfing their actual site a bit. I was surprised to see some things even cheaper.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/

SonicElectronix sold me almost everything for my recent Z2 install and they are simply the best out there. Some things they did not carry, which is understandable.

There might be a cheaper price somewhere, but the service and pricing as a whole could not be better. They even sent me some missing parts when I asked for them. Go for them without hesitation I say.