AVIC411.com

SECURITY LOCKOUT

If you're just installing it, and it IS his then there shouldn't be a lock on it. Plus if it is his then he should know or be able to ask his mother what her maiden name is. I'm sorry dude but definately sounds like you stole it, and even if we did know how to reset it your post sounds way too fishy for help! I just got my shit jacked and I dont feel like possibly helping another thief. Tell your friend to grow some balls and find out who he stole it from and give it back.

I am still interested in the security lockout feature, not a secret code to unlock it, but how to set my own password. I really don't drive all that much during the summer (electric bicycle) and would like to password protect my unit during the season.

PM sent :D

If you're just installing it, and it IS his then there shouldn't be a lock on it. Plus if it is his then he should know or be able to ask his mother what her maiden name is. I'm sorry dude but definately sounds like you stole it, and even if we did know how to reset it your post sounds way too fishy for help! I just got my shit jacked and I dont feel like possibly helping another thief. Tell your friend to grow some balls and find out who he stole it from and give it back.
. YEAH THATS WHAT I TOLD HIM, BUT HE STILL WONT ADMIT HE STOLE IT OR BOUGHT IT STOLEN.

If there was a way to bypass the security password, what would be the point of having a security password in the first place? It's your fault you can't remember the password... you should have made the password something your could remember or at least written it down somewhere. You have to send it to pioneer. That's just how it is. Anyway... who the hell can't remember their mother's maiden name? IMO, you deserve to have to send it out to be fixed.