AVIC411.com

..I JUST BLEW A WIRE DOIN THE FLASHER MOD???!?

Sounds like maybe you blew a fuse for your dash lights. Double check all your wiring. Solder and shrink wrap all connections. If you're satisfied the connections are good, look at what else you have on that circuit such as aftermarket gauges, etc. You may be overloading that circuit.
You don't say what car this is in...but make sure you check every fuse in the car...underhood, inside, etc. On a lot of new cars, there can be multiple circuits that feed a system and losing one of them can disable the entire system. For example, there are three different circuits feeding the radio on my car.
Yah, we had a thread on this:
[url=http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301]http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301[/url]

Just before the text screen comes on it senses the state of the lights (either on or off). Then during the text screen, that state has to change (on to off or off to on). That's all that you need.

Either turn on the car, wait till you see that text screen, and turn the lights on and leave them on (for at least 3 seconds, but if you want to prove this, leave them on for minutes). And all will be bypassed.

Or turn your car on and immediately turn on your head lights, when you see that text screen, turn off the lights.

Either one will work just fine. No flashing over and over.
k i just realized somthin...i dont have the pioneer wire tapped into the ILL wire on the car cuz on the radio harness its actually got a slot for it ...plus i put a Multi meter to wat is supposed to be the stock ILL wire and theres no power at all .