AVIC411.com

Gracenote CDDB Update!

I just did the upgrade... what a difference it makes in the CDDB... It found all 9 of my cd's that it had no clue about it before. Good, verified the bypass still works for those curious..lol DO IT, DO IT NOW!!
[quote name="Anonymous"]I just did the upgrade... what a difference it makes in the CDDB... It found all 9 of my cd's that it had no clue about it before. Good, verified the bypass still works for those curious..lol DO IT, DO IT NOW!![/quote]

I have also updated my CDDB database with no negative effects to ducati's flasher bypass.
[quote name="Navyguy"]How did you guys get the upgrade to work? I have tried two different CDRs and they do not work. It just stops on CD-ROM injected. I used Roxio to burn the CDR.[/quote]

I used nero, burned all the files to the root folder, and made sure that it was set to finalize the cd. The cd has to be finalized, if it's not the update will probably fail.

Look around your program for the Disc-at-once settings and make sure that its set to finalize.

Hope that helps.
[quote name="guitar7272"] [quote name="Navyguy"]How did you guys get the upgrade to work? I have tried two different CDRs and they do not work. It just stops on CD-ROM injected. I used Roxio to burn the CDR.[/quote]

I used nero, burned all the files to the root folder, and made sure that it was set to finalize the cd. The cd has to be finalized, if it's not the update will probably fail.

Look around your program for the Disc-at-once settings and make sure that its set to finalize.

Hope that helps.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. Soon as I hit the submit button I saw my Nero on the desktop and felt stupid. I burned the CD and it worked. Thanks again though.
Finally getting around to updating it. It will take 20 minutes and since that would kill my commute tomorrow morning, I'm doing it in the driveway. Of course since the Z1 draws 2 amsp, and I don't want to kill my battery, I'm running it off a battery charger while it's sitting there.