AVIC411.com

Bluetooth adapter ETA

Yeah I saw that they are available on crutchfield, but my local dealer said they weren't available yet.

On a side note. The Sirius adaptor for the Z1, is that the sir-pnr2 or sir-pnr1? Or will they both work? I haven't installed my unit yet (will next weekend), but by dealer sold me the sir-pnr1 to me with my Z1.
Just instaled today, works fine. I can't find out how to transfare phone book to z1, im using motorola razor, there is problem with volume , they will have echo and you have to lower volume down. Mount your mic as far from your spickers,

If i go back i will buy agan, i love it.
Mine works great too. The echo is noticable to the caller, but they say it isn't that bad. The clarity through the speakers is probably the best part of it.

The phone book transfer looks like its gonna be a trick to figure out. I use a Motorola E815, and after an hour and a half, I gave up. The unit says to send the data from the phone, but there isn't a way to do it that I can see. Anyone have any luck with theirs???
I think you can only transfer one entry at a time. I sync'd up the Z1 with my razr. Then go to the Z1 phone menu and hit 'read business card.' Went into the phonebook on my phone and did each person one at a time. On my phone, I went to each phone book entry I wanted in the Z1, hit the menu button on the phone, and then scrolled down to 'send.' It then sends the info to the Z1 through bluetooth.

[quote name="KBryan"]Mine works great too. The echo is noticable to the caller, but they say it isn't that bad. The clarity through the speakers is probably the best part of it.

The phone book transfer looks like its gonna be a trick to figure out. I use a Motorola E815, and after an hour and a half, I gave up. The unit says to send the data from the phone, but there isn't a way to do it that I can see. Anyone have any luck with theirs???[/quote]
My phone is an E815 Motorola. When you say "hit menu" do you mean go to the contacts in your phone book? Also, when you say "scroll down to send", mine just has a send button. Maybe I'm missing something.

If I go to my contacts and highlight one and hit send it calls the person since the bluetooth is disconnected at that point. At least it says its disconnecting so it can copy the phone book. Maybe I'm just having a bad week, but I can seem to get it to work.

Any ideas???

[quote name="whtcrxghst"]I think you can only transfer one entry at a time. I sync'd up the Z1 with my razr. Then go to the Z1 phone menu and hit 'read business card.' Went into the phonebook on my phone and did each person one at a time. On my phone, I went to each phone book entry I wanted in the Z1, hit the menu button on the phone, and then scrolled down to 'send.' It then sends the info to the Z1 through bluetooth.

[quote name="KBryan"]Mine works great too. The echo is noticable to the caller, but they say it isn't that bad. The clarity through the speakers is probably the best part of it.

The phone book transfer looks like its gonna be a trick to figure out. I use a Motorola E815, and after an hour and a half, I gave up. The unit says to send the data from the phone, but there isn't a way to do it that I can see. Anyone have any luck with theirs???[/quote][/quote]
if you have Verizon, you *may* have issues, I know Verizon disable alot of feature of blue tooth on my phone. V710. I dont have the Z1, but Ive tried other blue tooth things, for example communicating with my computer, Ill i can get blue tooth to do is headset, and internet. you can hack it to enable everything, but tis a process