AVIC411.com

Cheapest Ive seen them yet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Based on what crutchfield told me, if you buy a Premier unit from an internet company you won't have a warranty. Thats the reason they dont sell them, and if you ask me, they would be the first ones to be if they could.

Also, I put my deposit down on mine last week at an authorized Premier dealer and I paid less than $999...

:D

Based on what crutchfield told me, if you buy a Premier unit from an internet company you won't have a warranty. Thats the reason they dont sell them, and if you ask me, they would be the first ones to be if they could.

Also, I put my deposit down on mine last week at an authorized Premier dealer and I paid less than $999...

Which Premier dealer did you go through? I'm interested in the F90BT also and under $999 is a great price! I checked out sonicelectronix website and they have a good deal too. It's $999 and they will include the installation kits free - wiring and dash kits.

Here's info direct from Pioneer's website regarding warranty and purchasing online. Warranties are honored as long as you buy from an authorized internet dealer. Check it out: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... et+Dealers

Are you going to tell us where you will be getting yours? :?

Are you going to tell us where you will be getting yours? :?

I'd rather not because i'd say pioneer watches this site and I dont want the place where i got mine to get in trouble for selling it below what they should be.

I will say this, when I first called I talked to the manager (without knowing) and he's the one that priced it to me at $950. When I went that same day to make my deposit, the salesman said, "That was the manager you talked to earlier, he gave you a heck of a deal. We're gonna be marking these up at least $100 more than this!"

If you do call, just ask how much they will sale one to you for and if they would mind shipping it, don't say, "hey, I heard you were selling F90BT's for $950."

Thanks!

Here's the info...

Car Stereo Warehouse

(704) 535-7779

Keep in mind if you have a question as to if they are authorized, just go to pioneer's website or call them.

z06, those prices you got arent too shabby. I suspect with everyone getting them in within the next couple of weeks, there's gonna be some competitive pricing.