AVIC411.com

Anybody interested in a possible group buy for the F90BT?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need one (1) unit, with install bracket if req'd (2004 Ford F250), and other accessories . . . . provided the value of the discount (and shipping) takes into consideration the volume of total units sales we represent and isn't just a token discount given the fact that we might all consider ourselves to be the "early adopters"; a class of consumers marketers believe are willing to pay a premium price in exchange for "being one of the first". I'm not that early of an adopter!

thanks,

I need two of them ...

I'd like to see if he could help me out on a couple of vehicle specific mounting rackets and wiring harnesses too.

Just to clarify, I would be paying them directly, via credit card, and they would ship it to me, directly as well?

To really seal the deal for me, I'd prefer to have it sooner than the official release date, as it seems there's a number of folks getting them early here.

great idea, cept the response "he does not want to give a price without knowing how many buyers are involved" doesnt leave me sitting well. His pricing is what it is, so he should be able to tell you how much something would be. It isnt like he will be able to buy bulk and sell them based on how many people want them with a discount, his pricing is pretty firm I would imagine. Besides if he is informed of the avic community here, youd bet he could gather the number of people and spit out a price, especially with 3 pages of interest.

interested but not holding breath

interested in buying two (2) units.

update for me. Count me in for three (3) avic-f90bt's

Another buddy of mine is interested (there not avic411 members but should be). We all live in the same area and could put it all on one credit card and have it shipped to one location.