AVIC411.com

Anybody interested in a possible group buy for the F90BT?

I'll jump in as well.

1. diegosilang

2. socamonarch

3. husm34

4. brdnboy (3 units)

7. jnava007

8. dgurjala

9. madsonp

10. brich

11. extra300

12. m3the01

13. sh0x

14. ahuang722

15. asianman35

16. WaveyKat

17. sundeepk1211

18. jdmeyes

19. emanmae

20. 300ram

21. urbancowboy

22. cyerger57

23. BulletHead

24. blazeplacid

25. Theutus

26. presstechtom

27. nkosi

28. jkhnc

29. qkslvr

30. grgcombs (2 units)

32. bobstah (2 units)

33. tillithz

34. 20psirabbit

35. capper

36. xtremesportscar

37. aschaffer

38. tobwco

39. dwhitley0381 (2 units)

41. 2000b5

42. akiraraptor

43. clock109

44. thegeck

45. unrequited

46. HiFiSi

47. finger11

48. kmac

49. chronojin

50. haulin oats

51. titow

52. Alpha06

53. tdizzle

54. gohandbz8

55. XandeR803

56. bobmun

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a pioneer Premier dealer in WA state.

What kind of price are you guys thinking?

I called Pioneer today, and they said the biggest problem with an order of 40-60 units would be supply.

Personally, I'm looking for something around $950 each, for my two.

I'm sorry if I'm coming in late but if the 90Bt is getting price cuts then I wouldn't mind getting in on this. I've been on here really rarely because I'm over seas right now and don't always have my laptop charged. Please add me to the list.

And as far as what kind of deals people would expect; I'd say a good % is something like employee price, haha. In my head cost +10% is better though, lol

im in pending what the price will be

1. diegosilang

2. socamonarch

3. husm34

4. brdnboy (3 units)

7. jnava007

8. dgurjala

9. madsonp

10. brich

11. extra300

12. m3the01

13. sh0x

14. ahuang722

15. asianman35

16. WaveyKat

17. sundeepk1211

18. jdmeyes

19. emanmae

20. 300ram

21. urbancowboy

22. cyerger57

23. BulletHead

24. blazeplacid

25. Theutus

26. presstechtom

27. nkosi

28. jkhnc

29. qkslvr

30. grgcombs (2 units)

32. bobstah (2 units)

33. tillithz

34. 20psirabbit

35. capper

36. xtremesportscar

37. aschaffer

38. tobwco

39. dwhitley0381 (2 units)

41. 2000b5

42. akiraraptor

43. clock109

44. thegeck

45. unrequited

46. HiFiSi

47. finger11

48. kmac

49. chronojin

50. haulin oats

51. titow

52. Alpha06

53. tdizzle

54. gohandbz8

55. XandeR803

56. bobmun

57. bvapor2004

Why are you people buying their products when you know they have issues.I wouldn't,wait until they resolve the problem before you buy.If you continue to buy then they will take their time to fix the problem if ever!!

Hey guys, thank you for your patience and also for posting your interests in this thread. It has been a long day and the process of working a deal with Al & Eds was finally done.

I just got off the phone with Elie Rothstein, the owner of Al-Eds that is located at West Hollywood, California. Now (drumrolls) this is the deal that I have worked out for us AVIC411 forum members and its enthusiasts. Thanks to our numbers and interest in purchasing with them, Al & Eds as a company has agreed to give us a discount of 18% of not only the AVIC-90BT but also on EVERYTHING that is on their website. All you need to do is to put in a discount code at the Check out area after shopping whatever product you want to purchase from them. I was able to get this kind of deal after telling them that we would not only purchase the AVIC F series, but also interested with other accessories. So they instead gave us a discount code that would work on everything. The other benefit to this deal with them is that the warranty is honored by Pioneer because this company is an authorized dealer.

The total is going to look like this and this is an actual copy and paste of the website after entering the discount code.

AVICF90BT

Pioneer Premier® AVIC-F90BT DVD/CD/MP3/WMA

Car In-Dash GPS Navigation System

5.8" High Resolution WGVA Touch Panel Display

50 watts x 4 plus 3-Pair Pre Amp Outputs

Easy to Recognize 3D Landmark Icons

Built-in Navigation (Always On) with Voice Command, Built-in Bluetooth and iPod Cable Included

ORDER YOURS TODAY! Available early/mid June

$1,199.99 x = $1,199.99

Subtotal:

$1,199.99

Discount coupon :

$216.00

Discounted subtotal:

$983.99

So as you can see this is what it actually looks like after the discount code is applied.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and expressing your interest. :D

Diegosilang

By the way the discount code is AVIC411 and is good thru this week only.

Why are you people buying their products when you know they have issues.I wouldn't,wait until they resolve the problem before you buy.If you continue to buy then they will take their time to fix the problem if ever!!

I appreciate your concern there Julius and I am sure you are not alone. What we are doing here is taking a risk that a typical early adopter is taking and gambling that there would be no glitches with this first production units. I leave it all to you the consumer and enthusiast to take advantage of this discount or wait it out until the kinks are all ironed out. Some of you may also take advantage of the discount code to purchase the AVICD3 or the Z2 or the Z3 if you don't want to be an early adopter. This is a free country and you are free to spend your money as you wish. Its all laid out to you, either take the blue pill or the red pill.

So Thanks again for your patience and good luck to all.

All the best, :D

Diegosilang

That is one SWEEEET deal.

I've never ordered from Al & Ed's before and think I'm missing something...

I live in SoCal and the checkout says: "It appears that you live outside of our shipping area. Please visit our store locator to find a store near you for pickup." under Delivery Method.

Do you continue with the checkout anyways? How do you choose a store to pickup from?

ORDER YOURS TODAY! Available early/mid June

$1,199.99 x = $1,199.99

Subtotal:

$1,199.99

Discount coupon :

$216.00

Discounted subtotal:

$983.99

So as you can see this is what it actually looks like after the discount code is applied.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and expressing your interest. :D

Diegosilang

Thanks man for doing this! That's a pretty good savings!

That is one SWEEEET deal.

I've never ordered from Al & Ed's before and think I'm missing something...

I live in SoCal and the checkout says: "It appears that you live outside of our shipping area. Please visit our store locator to find a store near you for pickup." under Delivery Method.

Do you continue with the checkout anyways? How do you choose a store to pickup from?

Oh I feel your pain drumasia, I too live in Socal and unable to proceed in the checkout process.

There are two ways for us to purchase whatever we want;

1. We change our shipping address to some relative or friend outside of Socal and have them shipped to us, or

2. Call one of your local stores and tell them that you live in the Socal Area and can't purchase online so you need to buy from them locally. Tell them that you have a discount code that you need to use to avail of the sale price. That way they are able to sell it to you at a discount. That is what I am doing and I have already called one of the closest store to me.

hope this helps, :)

Diegosilang