AVIC411.com

Fast service from Pioneer

So my Avic D3 has had bad alternator whine through the RCA's since I bought it. (used) A few weeks ago it was stolen from my truck and I got it back a few days later. I decided since it was already out, I would see about getting it sent in for service to get the pico fuse fixed. Well, it was still under warranty so I sent it in and received it back yesterday. I shipped it out on the 3rd UPS ground and got it back on the 15th. That means they only had it for 2 days... pretty fast I think.

I have not installed it yet, but I would assume they tested it and it is working fine now. Looking forward to getting it all back together though.

The jack@$$ posted it on craigslist.com a few hours after stealing it, pics and all. Worked with the cops (read:did their job for them and was treated like I was bothering them) to setup a buy for my iPod (it was stolen too) and they busted him. They recovered the stereo later that night.

I was about to handle it all myself (not legally), but it likely would have gotten ugly and I have a 6 month old son to think about. Either way I got most of the stuff back and it will be installed a little more securely this time.

yeah, I usually wait a few days and use eBay.

well i kno to watch out for u :wink:

so if you dont mind me askin, what made you check craigslist so quickly, were you lookin to buy another one, or you just had a hunch that it would be there? cuz thats pretty crazy that he was dumb enough to do that, even crazier you found the ad that same day.