AVIC411.com

WTF Best Buy! When the hell will you get the F series!??

What's the hold up with BB? Circuit city already has them in store. I've asked at a couple different locations and the stereo reps look at me like I have 2 heads and point me towards the D series closeouts. They have no idea what the F series even are, much less when BB will get them. I've got a large BB credit burning a hole in my pocket so need to buy it from BB.

Anyone have an internal data sheet with a concrete date?

weve had the 900bt at the best buy i work at last week. usually some stores wont get them and would have to special order them. depends on their sales history and previous selling volume.

So it has to be soon then I would assume. I'm wondering why they aren't even online though.

If they aren't smart enough to find it in the computer, its probably better that they don't sell and install them

Where on the website do you see it? I just called my BB, they are a pretty large BB in the area. They said they couldn't find it in their computers and basically they didn't sell it. This was for the F900BT

yeah... we have it... i bought my 900bt at our newest nj store in vauxhall two weeks ago, my store has the 900bt and 700bt in stock now as well.. they're slowly trickling out so not every store in every district seems to have them yet. I'll get you the sku for the 900 once I get a chance to look over to my receipt. They can look it up by that for their store and their district. If i don't get a chance have them look up Model "avic-f900bt" or if they just do "900bt" for the model, make sure they select the radial for contains and not begins with on the inventory lookup. There is no model f900 as far as our stock keeping system is concerned, just part of the whole.

Don't call and get stuck with a newbie. Just go into the Best Buy and ask one of the associates in the car audio department if they have it. Best Buys in my area (Virginia) have the new Avic's but don't have them out on the sales floor yet since they are awaiting the installation of the demo displays. So do what i did and go get one before the demo is set up and they sell out

:twisted:

I'm not even sure that BB will even carry the top of the line F90BT.

I don't think there's anything "top of the line" about the F90BT versus the F900BT. The only thing it has over the F900BT is a 2 year warranty, the I-pod cable is included, and has 4volt pre-outs.

http://pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Prod ... 00BT?tab=B

http://pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Prod ... 90BT?tab=B