AVIC411.com

lucky or your wrong about the bypass

you people told me i have to download and install some dvd then ground the mute wire and the e-brake wire....

How about just doing this, what was originally pointed out to you before this thread even started, instead of trying to prove multiple people wrong.

If you have a question on why another way won't work, just ask in a non arrogant way, then maybe someone will actually answer your question.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I'm pretty sure it's burned its bridges by now. Quite quickly, I might add.

Dekstar, you can find the answer to your question by doing a simple search of this forum. That's why no one wants to answer it: we answer simple questions like that day in and day out, and it just gets old knowing that the person didn't put in any effort to find the answer themselves first. Also, the "b.s. dvd" you keep ranting about is only if you have one of the ORIGINAL Z1's (pre August time-frame). We NEVER said you absolutely HAD to have that, and I think dawgbone explained it to you perfectly. Pioneer DID make it easier to bypass.

Go read up on the bypass procedure, I think it'll shed a lot of light on this for you.

Note: Edited for accuracy.

P.S. I could care if you're Buck fruckin' Angel. Bitching at me only works for my mom and my girlfriend. And even then I listen with half-closed ears, sweety-pie. *Smooches*

first off im a girl so stop referring to me as "he" and your wrong people did tell me that i need to download that cd. im not trying to prove any one wrong, isnt this website to help people!!! well thats what i was trying to do. i just said how i did it and it works. and if u have to answer these questions day in and day out then fucking stop answering them!!! its not like i came to you!!!! i posted to anyone not just you ass hole. and believe me i did alot of research and i did read everyone else's post about the by passing yet none said where to relocate the fucking mute wire. and super jet why dont you read everything i have posted here before you open your mouth. i did ask nicely but people dont answer in an exactly non confusing way!!!! you guys are really messed up. power trip up the ass. just think its funny that from the beginning no one could give a straight forward non confusing answer. yet now u want to act like u know everything. screw you[/b]

your right u told me many times that i will get locked out yet you have been unable to tell me why!!!!! if IT works now, dont understand why it wont tomorrow. say what u want but there is no difference in doing it or telling someone how. and i was not trying to insult anyone, i have just been unable to get a simple question answered and i am sure u think i need that download yet some one on this forum just told me I DIDNT that is exactly why i am not sure who knows what when im getting different info from different people. and u just sit there, catch, and talk all this stuff about how u and others know what they are talking about yet still no word on where that mute wire gets relocated...so im just assuming its not needed or u dont know. but thats just me.

but congratulations with your ability to be a huge ass, unfortunately your words mean shit. CHEERS

BECAUSE THE Z SERIES HAS AN INTERNAL GYRO THAT REGISTERS MOTION AND SPEED. and yes i am shouting because all this time spent ranting and bitching and trying to have the last word, you could have searched (which i provided the link for you) and found that out yourself!! you're not getting anything accomplished here and members are liking you less and less with every post, so stop while you can and just listen because even though im a 'huge ass', I, and other members have tried to point you in the right direction. our answers are not confusing youre just trying to get spoonfed the information you want and youre throwing a temper tantrum cuz u dont like the answers youre getting. so screw off youre a waste of a member and this was a waste of a thread.

and just to clear things up, you asked about it AFTER you said "your professionals" told you differently.

that link you sent me was for the fucking z1 and i really dont care about the members here. none have been helpful i have spent the last two days researching and reading on this damn website and it got me no where. read my first fucking post it was nice and simple but then i was blown off by someone and told to go read something else that sent me to that stupid cd download thing so i dont understand why its ok for you people to be dicks but i can be a bitch. screw that. i asked from the beginning about the wires and the only thing i said about the professionals was that they said not to download the cd. you all really are guys and really dont listen when girls talk. its not that im not getting the answer i want its that im not getting an answer at all no one ever said where to put the damn mute wire and if this is a question u answer all the time then why can u answer for them and not me!! trust me this is the last thing i want to be doing spending my free time trying to figure this out and your fucking high if u think i have not researched and tried to figure it out myself. i got this far to where it is working and working past a certain speed whatever so thanks for nothing everyone. and by the way pointing me in the right direction really doesnt help when i dont even know which direction to begin with. im not some bitch that needs to be spoonfed but you guys obviously are just read other forums im not the dumbest person here

Geez...chill would ya...

You obviously don't know anything about the unit.... You want to know why??? Because most of who you are arguing with, have spent the last couple of years getting to where we are now... Even have been there and done that...back in the day with Hyperite's PCB switching thingy....

You said you spend days... this does not qualify as shit for most.... I don't understand why you can't understand... If you're too lazy to search....and figure this shit out...then ask an intelligent question to the people that have made this bypass happen...then so be it... just stop would you?

It's a fucked up thing, that the very people that you have, thus far insulted and bitched at, have indeed helped you(within this thread itself).... But you refuse to listen... It has nothing to do with girl vs boy...

It has to do with what's between the ears....

that link you sent me was for the fucking z1 and i really dont care about the members here. none have been helpful i have spent the last two days researching and reading on this damn website and it got me no where. read my first fucking post it was nice and simple but then i was blown off by someone and told to go read something else that sent me to that stupid cd download thing so i dont understand why its ok for you people to be dicks but i can be a bitch. screw that. i asked from the beginning about the wires and the only thing i said about the professionals was that they said not to download the cd. you all really are guys and really dont listen when girls talk. its not that im not getting the answer i want its that im not getting an answer at all no one ever said where to put the damn mute wire and if this is a question u answer all the time then why can u answer for them and not me!! trust me this is the last thing i want to be doing spending my free time trying to figure this out and your fucking high if u think i have not researched and tried to figure it out myself. i got this far to where it is working and working past a certain speed whatever so thanks for nothing everyone. and by the way pointing me in the right direction really doesnt help when i dont even know which direction to begin with. im not some bitch that needs to be spoonfed but you guys obviously are just read other forums im not the dumbest person here

Pardon, did you say something? :?:

I made this account last year, cuz I wanted to get the Z1 back then. but in the end I got the Panasonic unit cuz it was dirt cheap. I regret my decision so much that I came back to this site couple months ago.

I never post cuz I dont need to. Cuz I know Im in a good site with all the information I will need. Im almost ready to get my AVIC Z3 and I just saw your post. I guess I should save my #1 post for a dumb bitch like you :

shut up. just go away.

We all gonna sit and wait for your unit to lock your ass out so we can all laugh at your stupid sorry ass.

I made this account last year, cuz I wanted to get the Z1 back then. but in the end I got the Panasonic unit cuz it was dirt cheap. I regret my decision so much that I came back to this site couple months ago.

I never post cuz I dont need to. Cuz I know Im in a good site with all the information I will need. Im almost ready to get my AVIC Z3 and I just saw your post. I guess I should save my #1 post for a dumb bitch like you :

shut up. just go away.

We all gonna sit and wait for your unit to lock your ass out so we can all laugh at your stupid sorry ass.

you could not have said it better, and dekstar, you screwed yourself with your last post. members here have a mutual respect for each other, so saying "blah blah blah i really dont care about the members here blah blah blah" is gonna get you absolutely nowhere.

and just so you know, i just explained the 2 wire bypass step by step in another thread today. know why i gladly helped him? cuz the person who kindly asked wasnt a whiny brat like you

Dekstar please stop now. Please understand that when you write something like "you people must not know what your talking about" you are going to get flamed. You also have to understand that no one here can interpret what tone or intention you have when you write something like that. We have to take your words for face value. This very site, is where all the info about bypasses to Pioneer units and other units gets discovered and posted. Discovered by pro installers that have been doing this for years. Other Pro installers use this site to get the info on the latest bypass for the latest unit. There is no other site ON THE NET that has discovered and contributed more to bypass info for aftermarket nav units then this one. People here know what they are talking about. And your unit will lock you out soon. The mute wire makes the units think its not moving allowing you to use all functions. You can do yourself a favor and just end it now and most people here will forget about it till someone else makes the same mistake you did and the focus will be on them. You made a mistake by wording things the way you did. And yes, sometimes we are like a bunch of girls around here but most other forums are just as bad or worse. We provide valuable info and will get defensive once challenged on our knowledge. I suggest you try and change your tone from this point and use this site for its wealth of info and people will be glad to help you in the future.

you people can say what u want but everything you have said is b.s. how can u tell me to stop when none of you have?? and VBLUE why cant you read and understand that i did not once challenge what anyone said...all i said was how it worked for me. and i read the manual and everything on the internet i could INCLUDING STUFF ON THIS SITE. and to my understanding the mute why does not trick the unit into thinking your not moving that would be the e brake wire. if im wrong then i am wrong. i dont understand why anyone got offended by me simply saying how it is working for me!!?? maybe its cause i am new here or a girl which ever. and everyone keeps saying it will lock me out yet no one can give a good reason on why it will. and DAWG who cares how long i searched all that matters is that i did and if you people are here to help you would of been helpful in my very first post yet no one was. i asked a simple nice question and did not get an understandable answer. you all really need to back down and read again all what i have really said and realize you all are attacking me and being dicks for no fucking reason. fuck you all

1) you people can say what u want but everything you have said is b.s.

2) all i said was how it worked for me.

3)and to my understanding the mute why does not trick the unit into thinking your not moving that would be the e brake wire.

4)maybe its cause i am new here or a girl which ever.

5)and everyone keeps saying it will lock me out yet no one can give a good reason on why it will.

6)and DAWG who cares how long i searched all that matters is that i did

7)i asked a simple nice question and did not get an understandable answer.

8.you all really need to back down and read again all what i have really said and realize you all are attacking me and being dicks for no fucking reason.

9)fuck you all

1)EVERYTHING WE HAVE SAID HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE RIGHT. youre just too stupid to realize that.

2)and all we said was it wont very soon

3)the mute wire IS EXACTLY WHAT TRICKS IT into thinking youre not moving. parking brake simply makes it think the brake is up

4)i guarentee you 100% it has nothing to do with your gender.

5)i personally said why your method wont work. learn to read.

6)im pretty sure you'll learn alot more in a months worth of searching than 5 minutes, so cut the "i tried" bullshit

7)you also brought up the possibility that every member on this forum has no idea what theyre talking about. which is where all of this started

8. ive read this thread at least 20 times just cuz its so damn funny. and everytime i read it, i see members attempting to help you while you just run your mouth.

9) on behalf of AVIC411.com, fuck you too. now go enjoy your "bypassed" unit until it locks you out