AVIC411.com

lucky or your wrong about the bypass

you people can say what u want but everything you have said is b.s. how can u tell me to stop when none of you have?? and VBLUE why cant you read and understand that i did not once challenge what anyone said...all i said was how it worked for me. and i read the manual and everything on the internet i could INCLUDING STUFF ON THIS SITE. and to my understanding the mute why does not trick the unit into thinking your not moving that would be the e brake wire. if im wrong then i am wrong. i dont understand why anyone got offended by me simply saying how it is working for me!!?? maybe its cause i am new here or a girl which ever. and everyone keeps saying it will lock me out yet no one can give a good reason on why it will. and DAWG who cares how long i searched all that matters is that i did and if you people are here to help you would of been helpful in my very first post yet no one was. i asked a simple nice question and did not get an understandable answer. you all really need to back down and read again all what i have really said and realize you all are attacking me and being dicks for no fucking reason. fuck you all

if u dont like it, dont come back. no one here needs you to be alive.

People know what they're doing here and you dont. Some people here have direct access to Pioneer employees. Do you? nope. Your "professional installer" ? doubtful.

so while waiting for your unit to lock your ass out, how about a SHUT THE FUCK UP ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I tried to get across to you that this has gotten out of hand and you should just drop it at this point. I will try once more but this will be my final attempt. First of all, it has nothing to do with you being a female. You wouldn't be the first to get slaughtered on this site for what you have done and as far as I know everyone else was a male. Now that we have that said, when you come here and make a statement like you made, you loose all since of cooperation and credibility that it is assumed to every person that comes here for help. It dose not matter that you dont understand why your bypass method eventually wont work. It is a fact that it will lock you out and no one here has to explain to you why. The facts and methods are stated and you can either absorb the info we provide or not. The fact that you keep arguing your point that you think were wrong by continuing this ridiculous discussion is beyond me. Go into a physics class and try and argue with a 20 year professor just because you dont understand a physics problem and you will get flamed out of the class. Again, stop with your insults now and this will all blow over in a day. Continue and you will get nowhere and your anger will consume you.

never once said EVERY member on this forum has no idea what they are talking about. but you seem like you like to make shit up in your head and put words in others mouths. by the way the by pass still works and i did some more research and this way will not lock me out!!! sorry to disappoint you boys but your worthless. the whole point of this fucking web site is to inform people about questions they have....hint the site is called AVIC411!!!!!! BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE NO HELP you say you are there to help than the next second tell someone to go find out for themselves!!! make up your fucking mind and if you seriously sit there and try to convince yourself i didnt get helped cause i was mean then you are all fucking retarded. read my first post....nice as can be than i got blown off!!!!! so dont say this website is here to help when the people in it are assholes!! whats the point of this site if you people are going to be like this!!! and you fucking idiot, catch, isnt this website here so people dont have to do months of research!!!!! grow up

vblue how can u sit there and say this shit to me.. how can you tell me to stop when i am just trying to figure out why people are being mean to me. i didnt insult any one and if i did jesus christ people grow up. why have u not told one other person to stop!!! and yes there should be a reason why no one can tell me why my way wont work. just because i didnt do it the confusing way others said to do and still made it work doesnt mean i should get treated like this. this is fucking bull shit. i really wish you would go back and read my very first post that is not in this forum i posted it in another one under my name. read that and then try telling me i was insulting and being a bitch for no reason. why dont u tell others to stop being bitches and not just me!!! everything i went to not once said where to put the mute wire and thats why i got pissed but this was all started because i said i did it a different way and you people just didnt want to be ok with that instead you just said oh wait it will lock you out!!

Seriously just shut the fuck up. there is a reason why guys dont listen to girls. because girls like you are fucking retarded and are not worth listening to, you fucking crazy bitch. congratulations! it didnt lock you out yet! no one said it would within 24 hours bitch learn to fucking read and take peoples advice instead of saying we're worthless cuz we wont give in to your immature rants. u came to a fucking avic forum to say HAHA MY EASIER WAY WORKED I GOT LUCKY OR YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. fuck off. if you woulda came here calmly asking why you didnt need the mute wire, we would gladly tell you why you actually did need it. but no you demanded and insulted in every post, which by the way i saw you say somethin like "i never insulted anyone" (i wasnt listening but it was somethin like that) and i compiled a list of exact quotes from you...er-hem...

"...or you guys dont know what your talking about."

"how the fuck was i being a dick you fuck offs!!!!"

"you guys are messed up"

"wow im a girl and you guys read more into shit then freakin girls."

"but congratulations with your ability to be a huge ass, unfortunately your words mean shit. CHEERS"

"i posted to anyone not just you ass hole."

"you guys are really messed up. power trip up the ass."

"screw you[/b]" (nice attempt at bolding the screw you by the way, but just like your bypass, you only did half of it)

"that link you sent me was for the fucking z1" (this wasnt an insult, but just to clear things up with your retarded ass....that link that i sent you was the link to the fucking search page!!)

"you all really are guys and really dont listen when girls talk."

"fuck you all"

"sorry to disappoint you boys but your worthless."

"so dont say this website is here to help when the people in it are assholes!!"

"and you fucking idiot, catch, isnt this website here so people dont have to do months of research!!!!! grow up"

and that was just from skimming through. so im sure youll be back here slewing more swears and insults since you still dont know the correct way to bypass, and since you have to have the last word. but until then, fuck you and have a nice day :D

unless you do the bypass, the unit will eventually lock you out. once it finishes calibrating then it goes off the internal gyros on whether you're moving or not and ignores the parking brake. also, unless the gps antenna isnt hooked up, simply grounding the ebrake wire won't work. btw the disc is for z1s, and it's a download from pioneer's website, so there are no viruses. i doubt anyone has wasted their time trying to develop a virus for the z series. lol the bypass instructions are in the z series forum. its in bold, stickied to the top of the page.

unless you do the bypass, the unit will eventually lock you out. once it finishes calibrating then it goes off the internal gyros on whether you're moving or not and ignores the parking brake. also, unless the gps antenna isnt hooked up, simply grounding the ebrake wire won't work. btw the disc is for z1s, and it's a download from pioneer's website, so there are no viruses. i doubt anyone has wasted their time trying to develop a virus for the z series. lol the bypass instructions are in the z series forum. its in bold, stickied to the top of the page.

PLEASE read offroader's mssg. Then maybe you can stop ranting that no one's trying to help you. (even though everybody's been trying soooo hard to explain things to you).

Ok guys, this has really gotten out of hand and enough is enough. I too did not like what was posted at the beginning of this thread. But the vulgar insults and name calling on both sides are way out of line. She used a bad choice of words in what she said but non of this is appropriate. We are not here to fight with each other. We are here to provide info and its up to others to accept that info or not. Please stop this back and forth insult game as it accomplishes nothing. Lets get back to what we do best and provide info and help each other solve problems with these units.