AVIC411.com

IT'S NOT A DEFECTIVE UNIT IF IT HAS THE SAME EXACT PROBLEMS AS EVERY OTHER UNIT ON THE MARKET, EVEN A NEW UNIT YOU JUST BOUGHT FROM A RETAILER. THEREFOR THERE WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENCE WITH THE UNIT HE IS SELLING OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT IT IS USED. WHAT IS SO FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?

maybe all that heat in Arizona has adverse effects on people's higher brain functions...

Hhaha thanks for that laugh this morning.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha, this is a riot. Tacoma, it sounds like since your unit is "defective" you need to just hold on to it for the the rest of your life, because you would be an evil person to sell it to someone else for a discounted price when they can go spend a little more on new defective unit :P

So basically what Aviator is saying is, you should put it on ebay and say " These unit have alot of issues, please go research all of the known issues on AVIC411 before bidding" HA! Show me one store that does that. Does Best Buy have a sign out saying that the unit has known issues, so you might want to reconsider? No. Does Pioneer's own website saying anything about them being aware of any issues? No, even though we know they are well aware. If Tacoma wants to sell his unit, and the buyer doesn't do the proper research beforehand, that's their own damn fault.

SAME EXACT PROBLEMS AS EVERY OTHER UNIT ON THE MARKET.

Did you read what you wrote???? What a fucking idiot. IT HAS PROBLEMS! IT'S DEFECTIVE!!! Just because all others have them doesn't make it right for God's sake. By your reasoning, if most the Chevy Malibus made just up and died going down the road, it's ok because they all do it.

But hey...if you can sleep at night...more power to you. But if you sell it to someone who gives a shit, grab your ass because you will find out in a heartbeat that what you committed was fraud if you advertised it as a good unit. But hey...don't take my word for it...go for it! Maybe I'll be the one who buys it and we'll really get to answer this question.

By your reasoning, if most the Chevy Malibus made just up and died going down the road, it's ok because they all do it.

The unit doesn't crash or die, so this is a bad example.

Maybe I'll be the one who buys it and we'll really get to answer this question.

And why would you buy a unit that you've been claiming is 'defective'? Now you're making less sense than you already were..

SAME EXACT PROBLEMS AS EVERY OTHER UNIT ON THE MARKET.

Did you read what you wrote???? What a fucking idiot. IT HAS PROBLEMS! IT'S DEFECTIVE!!! Just because all others have them doesn't make it right for God's sake. By your reasoning, if most the Chevy Malibus made just up and died going down the road, it's ok because they all do it.

But hey...if you can sleep at night...more power to you. But if you sell it to someone who gives a shit, grab your ass because you will find out in a heartbeat that what you committed was fraud if you advertised it as a good unit. But hey...don't take my word for it...go for it! Maybe I'll be the one who buys it and we'll really get to answer this question.

This is your dumbest post yet - and that's saying something. I agree we need a moderator here.

I'm exchanging emails with Jason, so hopefully someone will be put in charge soon.

Good. It's one thing if the conversation gets a little bit off topic from the thread, as long as the main focus is still the original topic, but this is ridiculous. No need to insult other members simply because you don't agree with them.

what you committed was fraud if you advertised it as a good unit.

1 - I buy a product

2 - I don't like said product because it doesn't perform as I was told that it would.

3 - I sell said product under the terms that it is USED, BUT LOOKS AND WORKS LIKE NEW

Now since this unit performs in the same exact manner as a brand new one does and does not contain any defects above and beyond those that you would find in a new unit, it is in no way, shape, or form fraudulent.

Maybe I'll be the one who buys it and we'll really get to answer this question.

Go ahead. Then when you go to court you'll be penalized with intentionally committing an act with intention to sue, which last time I checked, is fraud.

Or, the judge will dismiss the case since you already knew the unit was 'defective' when you bought it so it's your own fault. No matter which way you look at this pointless arguement, you are wrong. Now put this thread to rest and leave it alone.. Oh and try not to insult other members, it may come back to bite you in the future :wink: