AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay people need ur help big time. I am usin MagicISO and it will not let me burn it with the Trial version so I had to decompress UIF the file and it reads 7.92GB. After thats all said and done how do I convert this file to an ISO and how do I burn it in Image burn???

well i got it downloaded and burned to a DL disk. first one i used magic ISO and it didnt work. then tried Imgburn and it worked first time! indeed it's a upgrade. and havent knoticed any map updates yet but sofar i'm happy! i need to send ya a beer :D

BUT how do u use imgburn??? This is where im havin mad problems. I decompressed the file on MagicISO and now Im tryin to burn it on Imgburn. What am I doin wrong here people?

Okay people need ur help big time. I am usin MagicISO and it will not let me burn it with the Trial version so I had to decompress UIF the file and it reads 7.92GB. After thats all said and done how do I convert this file to an ISO and how do I burn it in Image burn???

Dude, you must have skipped my post or didn't understand it. Download the program I posted and follow the directions. It will convert the .uif to an .iso file.

I downloaded the program and what not like u said but its when Im in imgburn is where I get lost. I have never used imgburn before to actually know what to be doin... Sorry to sound like a nOObie but with imgburn I am one

Dude, you must have skipped my post or didn't understand it. Download the program I posted and follow the directions. It will convert the .uif to an .iso file.

:oops: