AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO EVERYONE PMING ME AND ASKING ME TO SPEED IT UP, OR CONTINUE SEEDING, I AM DOING IT THE BEST I CAN at 350 kB/s, IF YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT BETTER, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IT YOURSELF.

Wow, not sure if those guys are just trying to be funny or being @holes. Come on guys, I know that we have been screwed over by Pioneer, but lets not return the favor to the people who are actually trying to help.

I think you guys should pool together and donate me a license plate frame backup camera... jeez!! I get less lip from my employees and I pay them minimum wage and don't give them anything for free.

Just kidding!!!

I am seeding for over 20 people right now that is why the speed is so slow... stop PMing me!

Ok, I went to burn this to a dvd and a regular 4.7 gig dvd is not large enough after it unzips and extracts the iso. I ended up having to go to Best Buy and buying a double layer DVD (about $17 for a pack of 3) so they are not cheap.

I will post in here as soon as I do the update, it is burning right now, I have some work to finish up and then I will run out to the truck and do it.

i just wanna add a big THANKS for posting this update!!!

everyone, be sure to read the entire post from the beginning! many questions that people are asking have already been answered!

Yeah, I've been here at this site for about 3 months. And I never realllly had a reason to register, until today. Thanks a lot.