AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

kryngle the west disk wont work for u if u live in toronto u need the east disk..if u have put the disk in and it wont read it roll back to you old dvd's

I know but I will be makin a trip to L.A. this winter so I would like to have this disk as well. I havent even got to the stage of even testin this in the D3 since Im still tryin to get a successful burn... Shit I sound so damn annoyin. SOrry everybody its jus fustrating not gettin this to work out for me

Once you put it in you will not be able to use your 2007 east disc.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all that. ALl I wanna do is burn this west coast disk and have it ready for when I travel to L.A. this winter. But I know I will have the 2008 east disk by then. All I wanna do is get this to an ISO file and burn it successfully and have it ready for when I need it. But for some reason Im doin somethin wrong and I jus dunno what it is y'all

if u want the disk that bad i live in oakville i could meet u in mississauaga if u want give u a disk

Much appreciated Ryan very much. But at the end of the day I need to learn how to do this as well for when the East coast disk comes available. Thats why Im tryin everything possible to get familour on how to do this

I'd appreciate it if you could. I'm starting to think that the D1 won't work with this file. I'm pretty sure I've burnt a good copy at this point. My deck just keeps coming back with the error message. But if it does update your D1, I don't think it's going to let you use you 70 east disk again...unless you have a roll back disk.

Kryngle - I was trying to explain how to burn the ISO with ImgBurn. It should be pretty simple if you have already decompressed the UIF file to ISO. Choose the "write ISO to Disk" option, select your ISO file from your hard drive, and with a disk inserted the burn button should light up. Not sure where you're getting lost...

Yup did EXACTLY that from day 1 but I get this error poppin up sayin "Fail to set L0 Data Capacity! Reason: Write Error" Then it ask me to "Cancel, Try Again or Continue" Thats where it messes up for me

Okay kryngle, I made a step-by-step tutorial for you:

Open up the ImgBurn program.

img01.PNG

img02.PNG

img03.PNG

img04.PNG

Startin to think it might be my burner. I have a GSA-4160B and its dual layer but I did exactly what the direction stated. I just got an error statin " Invalid field in parameter list" and what not

A good burner makes all the difference. I have an old NEC 3550A burner and I can't remember the last time it made a coaster.

Startin to think it might be my burner. I have a GSA-4160B and its dual layer but I did exactly what the direction stated. I just got an error statin " Invalid field in parameter list" and what not

That's an old burner. First see if there are firmware upgrades for that burner by clicking on the link below:

http://cdrinfo.com/Sections/Firmware/Si ... riveId=984

Second, there is a "Book Type" setting in imgburn that you should verify. It's in the lower right hand corner of the program. Confirm you have it set for DVD-ROM under the dual layer setting.

Note that if you update the firmware of your LG, you may need to reset the book type setting.