AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, what would you gain using the newer PRG with the older maps on the D3?

DVI.DAT seems to be linked to the PRG, so if you're wanting to use the newer PRG, I'd try the newer DVI.DAT. I can't guarantee that will work though, so I'll warn you that you might waste a few DVD-DL's before you find a combo that works!

If you got the PRG from an older disc with an older version, all the other files are probably newer so that's why you've got mismatched files and it tried to update the language and other parts. Total guess, but I think using an older disc, you're going to need to also copy over the UC050*.* files for the D1/D2 in order for it to not update. Probably the only reason I didn't need to is my previous disc was CNDV-70MTP.

i have the V1.2 disc for the D1. could i just overwrite the map data on the old disc with the newer files? what files would i have to copy over in order for that to work?

Just curious, what would you gain using the newer PRG with the older maps on the D3?

1.Using updated PRG with east coast disk.(Couple east cost friends asked this)

2.There is a report that we can't use old east disk once updated with new west disk.

Thanks,

HT2